CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mayflower APC in Coyote and Ranger Green back in stock!

Unfortunately I wont be able to buy anything till June 15th as on June 14th my claim closes in my favour according to the paypal rep. Hopefully there is still one left as you guys seem to be the only Canadian store with them in stock

Do you guys happen to have any of those "Tough Hooks" for hanging plate carriers on by chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Daishi View Post
    Unfortunately I wont be able to buy anything till June 15th as on June 14th my claim closes in my favour according to the paypal rep. Hopefully there is still one left as you guys seem to be the only Canadian store with them in stock

Do you guys happen to have any of those "Tough Hooks" for hanging plate carriers on by chance?
    No at the moment but might be in a near future.

Ordered one finally, still figuring out what to do about the other company screwing me around tho... this should be a lesson, only buy from stores like SDTAC that have a recommended user base!
    Last edited by Daishi; 06-14-2020 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daishi View Post
    Ordered one finally, still figuring out what to do about the other company screwing me around tho... this should be a lesson, only buy from stores like SDTAC that have a recommended user base!
    Thanks a lot my friend. Oh btw, we are getting Though Hook in in a couple of days. I said in a near future... I guess the future is now!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12