CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Update or Refresh on Possibilities of Exporting Items to US

  1. #1
    CGN Regular SBS_ICEMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    BC, Lower mainland
    Posts
    358

    Update or Refresh on Possibilities of Exporting Items to US

    Hi IRUNGUNS team,

    Given the recent events and potential for more bad stuff coming down the pipeline, would it be possible for you guys to provide an update on the process/options for exporting firearms or components to the US? I'm thinking specifically AR uppers and accessories. Might be a good option for folks that have some of the high end stuff.

    I know 922r applies to complete firearms but wasn't sure about parts.

  2. #2
    Business Member IRUNGUNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3,085
    Thank you for your interest, we are in the process of putting something together. It takes a little time with everything going on at the moment.

    We will be offering a heated secure storage service in AZ for everyones toys and we are working on the logistics with Gunbroker so we can help people recoup some of their investment which would be paid in USD.

    There is alot of things we need to cover to ensure this is a streamlined process.


    Quote Originally Posted by SBS_ICEMAN View Post
    Hi IRUNGUNS team,


    Given the recent events and potential for more bad stuff coming down the pipeline, would it be possible for you guys to provide an update on the process/options for exporting firearms or components to the US? I'm thinking specifically AR uppers and accessories. Might be a good option for folks that have some of the high end stuff.

    I know 922r applies to complete firearms but wasn't sure about parts.


    Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

    The IRUNGUNS Team

    www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

  3. #3
    GunNutz Sealsx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    84
    Is there a way for HK MR223 to be imported to U.S.? guess not...

  4. #4
    Super GunNutz Bartok5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta
    Posts
    2,672
    Quote Originally Posted by Sealsx View Post
    Is there a way for HK MR223 to be imported to U.S.? guess not...
    They just said that they are putting together some guidance. Wait for it!
    Mark C

  5. #5
    CGN Regular SBS_ICEMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    BC, Lower mainland
    Posts
    358
    Thanks for the quick reply. Looking forward to seeing what you can do for us. Meanwhile, US visa applications here I come.

  6. #6
    CGN Regular hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    799
    Quote Originally Posted by Sealsx View Post
    Is there a way for HK MR223 to be imported to U.S.? guess not...
    I didn't see any HKs on the ban list...?
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

  7. #7
    Newbie ChickenOmelette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Kingston, ON
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by hannibal.black98 View Post
    I didn't see any HKs on the ban list...?
    Check paragraph z.414. http://www.gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p2/20...ors96-eng.html

  8. #8
    CGN Regular passengerseven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by hannibal.black98 View Post
    I didn't see any HKs on the ban list...?
    They are there.
    MR 223’s
    MR 556’s
    G36’s

    Plus others.....

  9. #9
    CGN Regular rambones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Lower Mainland, BC
    Posts
    867
    Quote Originally Posted by hannibal.black98 View Post
    I didn't see any HKs on the ban list...?
    (z.41) Heckler & Koch HK416D;
    (z.411) Heckler & Koch HK417;
    (z.412) Heckler & Koch HKM4C;
    (z.413) Heckler & Koch MR;
    (z.414) Heckler & Koch MR223;
    (z.415) Heckler & Koch MR308;
    (z.416) Heckler & Koch MR556A1;
    (z.417) Heckler & Koch MR762A1;

    read first

  10. #10
    CGN Regular passengerseven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by rambones View Post
    (z.41) Heckler & Koch HK416D;
    (z.411) Heckler & Koch HK417;
    (z.412) Heckler & Koch HKM4C;
    (z.413) Heckler & Koch MR;
    (z.414) Heckler & Koch MR223;
    (z.415) Heckler & Koch MR308;
    (z.416) Heckler & Koch MR556A1;
    (z.417) Heckler & Koch MR762A1;

    read first

    And these.....

    (z.062) Heckler & Koch HKMZP1;
    (z.063) Heckler & Koch HK69A1 Granatpistole;
    (z.064) Heckler & Koch HKAG-G36;
    (z.065) Heckler & Koch HKAG-C;
    (z.066) Heckler & Koch HKXM320;
    (z.067) Heckler & Koch HKAG-HK416;
    (z.068) Heckler & Koch HKAG 36;
    (z.069) Heckler & Koch HKGLM;
    (z.07) Heckler & Koch HKAG-M16A4;
    (z.071) Heckler & Koch HKAG-M4;
    (z.072) Heckler & Koch HKM320;
    (z.073) Heckler & Koch HKM320 A1;
    (z.074) Heckler & Koch HK168E1;
    (z.075) Heckler & Koch HK79;
    (z.076) Heckler & Koch HK269;
    (z.077) Heckler & Koch HK169;

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •