Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: CPC Leadership

Quote Originally Posted by ih8ipods View Post
    Leslyn lewis, she said tell the UN to pound sand, she was the first to condemned the ban. Erin O'Toole is my second choice for the military background. Mckays wife is bat#### crazy and he's a red Tory so he's a no for me.
    Lewis is my first choice as well. Probably the only true conservative in the lot, and good optics.

Her response to the oic was the best IMO. She’s getting a $400 donation from me by the end of the week for her leadership efforts

Not Mackay that two faced

CGN frequent flyer
    Just joined

Quote Originally Posted by jagermyster View Post
    Who has the best chance to get a majority? The conservatives need to leave their archaic ways in the past. Support the LGBTQ, dont bring up abortion and they need to buy into the climate bull#### even if its a face. We want gay married couples to be able to protect their marijuana plants with guns
    “Hey guys, why don’t me make a liberal party but with guns”

SMH

Leslyn ........ who? There are things that I don't like about Peter McKay but we need to win this round and Peter McKay has the best chance. After this latest round of disrespecting parliament, I would bet the even scheer could win.

Imagine the activist crowd trying to smear Lewis! A black, immigrant, female PM would be perfect. The radicals would have no epithets to sling at her.
    CCFR Member

Quote Originally Posted by jagermyster View Post
    Who has the best chance to get a majority? The conservatives need to leave their archaic ways in the past. Support the LGBTQ, dont bring up abortion and they need to buy into the climate bull#### even if its a face. We want gay married couples to be able to protect their marijuana plants with guns
    i agree with this

To bad we can't get brad wall to run. Would make an excellent prime minister

lewis is getting my vote.she replied to my email with a clear concise answer.

mackay stabbed all gun owners it the back under campbell when he was justice minister.
    member : CCFR CPC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rattler280 View Post
    I'm down to O'toole or Lewis. I was going to vote Mackay just to have the best chance to win but he's been a ####ing disaster so far. The liberals would shred him.
    Normally O'Toole would get my vote and he would be the obvious candidate. Unfortunately he will fail to secure support in Ontario and Quebec, and also B.C. He will be labelled as "another old white dude" by the woke culture and soy-boys. If we want to win, we need Ontario. As shallow as it is, i feel our only way to win is with Lewis. She seems very capable, and the woke culture will vote for her.

Lewis has my vote. Sorry Erin.
    |CCFR|