Page 57 of 86 FirstFirst ... 374749505152535455565758596061626364656777 ... LastLast

Thread: CPC Leadership

Quote Originally Posted by HaliGunian View Post
    The thread with her name in it, in the General section, has someone saying that everyone who likes her for CPC Leader are a bunch of liberals...

So... yeah...

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...-happen/page33
    why is the word "the" censored

Edit:weird, must have been a glitch, everyone had ### for "the"

good day sir can I get your number would like to talk more on your choice. I also am interested in her as a leader. pretty much as you said it.
    Last edited by tiriaq; 05-13-2020 at 06:24 AM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by J Whisky View Post
    She's my #1 as well. First time I've ever carried a card for any political party.
    Thanks. I edited my post that you replied to .

Quote Originally Posted by anton520b View Post
    For those on the fence about who to vote for, let's break down a few absolute facts here for your convenience:

1. O'Tool, far right conservative, miltary background and true bulldog who projects strength and masculinity, will rule with strong fist. Great candidate and true conservative, I'd love to vote for him if the world wasn't so crazy and Liberals so powerful due to their lies and pure manipulation of the naïve public who believes all they hear from the mouth of their leader JT.
    “A few absolute facts” followed by “O’tool (misspelt), far right conservative”

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You’re kidding, right?

Here’s some O’toole facts for you:

- stated he would march in the pride parade
    - marches in high heels for women’s rights (Go ahead, google it)
    - panders to Israel and minority groups daily

If you think any of those things qualifies you to be any further right than ‘Classic Liberal’ you need to lay off the lettuce and turn off the CBC.
    "A government that does not trust it's law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust." - James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by TheReal_Vader View Post
    “A few absolute facts” followed by “O’tool (misspelt), far right conservative”

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You’re kidding, right?

Here’s some O’toole facts for you:

- stated he would march in the pride parade
    - marches in high heels for women’s rights (Go ahead, google it)
    - panders to Israel and minority groups daily

If you think any of those things qualifies you to be any further right than ‘Classic Liberal’ you need to lay off the lettuce and turn off the CBC.
    I agree there is more than only one misspelled word in my summary, my English sucks even now after 30y living in Canada, but at least I tried my best to write a summary and all I wrote comes from my careful observation based on what I see on interviews, group letters, web pages etc.
    But go ahead and vent out if it makes you feel better, or come up with truer and more logical summary and I won't bash on your sincere attempt to contribute to our mutual great cause.
    How to make a difference in fight against the communists?
    1. Vote for CPC 2. Join CCFR and CSSA (not NFA ) 3. Write letters to your Member of Parliament 4. Continue to be upstanding citizen

Look for the MSM to start a whisper campaign that because she’s visible minority and conservative, she MUST be a sellout!
    Self Defense is a HUMAN right!

Proud member of CSSA
    Proud member of CCFR
    Proud member of NRA

Quote Originally Posted by locgo View Post
    Look for the MSM to start a whisper campaign that because she’s visible minority and conservative, she MUST be a sellout!
    oh there won't be any "whispering" about it. That's 4th wave feminism in a nutshell: "women who in complete ideological lockstep with us are feminists, and women who aren't are suffering from internalized misogyny."

They will be the hardest on her, because they only support women who fall in line with their ideology.

Aside: support of Israel is generally considered further to the right than moderate.
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

Just got off a Zoom call with Leslyn Lewis. I am very impressed with her. She is on our side with respect to firearms. Her answers to questions about Equalization, Immigration and Natural Resources were right on!! Leslyn will get my vote!

BANNED
    I am in a dilemma choosing who I am going to vote for it is between Leslyn lewis and Erin O'Toole. I like both, but I feel that Leslyn may have a better chance because of her being a women and a minority. I have watched both on interviews and they both speak well and I like what both of them say. Trudeau has a large female base and I think Leslyn would be the best to go after that. It gives me hope that a person of colour could be Prime Minister, if the US can elect a black president. My parents immigrated to Canada in 1956 and I was born here and grew up in Canada and as a black person I know the challenges I had in this society. I just want the best chance to get Trudeau out

CGN Ultra frequent flyer easysauce's Avatar
    I think the main benefit to Lewis is that she would appeal to the Toronto area more as she is from that area. She also seems like a very smart and capable person.

Also it seems that LPC is on super critical damage control to smear her more then other candidates, which means they are more afraid of her beating them then anyone else.
    No drop of water blames itself for the flood