Page 67 of 86 FirstFirst ... 4757596061626364656667686970717273747577 ... LastLast

Thread: CPC Leadership

CGN Regular
    Erin is the only leader in the group. Don’t underestimate strong leadership character. People gravitate towards it. Imagine a debate with him on stage. At the very least you can count on him calling Trudeau out hard.

He will resonate with the majority of Canadians and pull votes from conservative liberals!
    Member: CCFR, CSSA, NFA

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhog View Post
    If Ford is a left wing Conservative, we do not need him for anything....
    If election time is anything like now, then, yes, you need Doug Ford's support of you want to take Ontario.

It has nothing to do with his politics. It has everything to do with the fact that his handling of the pandemic has made him popular with *a lot* of Ontarians on both sides of the aisle. Politics aside, he rose to the challenge. I always thought he was a doofus and I'm amazed he had it in him. He's George W Bush on Sept 12 2001 right now. Also, personality aside he is bullish on small and medium business and getting that segment on-side is key.
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by jmichelin84 View Post
    Did anyone ever notice that three out of four of the candidates are globalists and want the UN in Canada?
    Wow..sh(..)t, That’s a dealbreaker !
    Only Dr. Lewis is very clear about this - no UN in Canada !!!

For me it's a toss up between Lewis and O'Toole.
    God created man, Sam colt made them equal
    TSSRA

So we're down to O'tool and Lewis
    "People who have never owned or used one claim that the Remington pump guns are not as accurate as their bolt guns.

And the people who own and shoot them just chuckle at those statements."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Winchester-1897's Avatar
    I voted for O'Toole the last time and look what we got?

My wife and I have given it a lot of thought this past week but after watching Mr. O'Toole on CCFR our minds are made up. He's getting our votes.

Quote Originally Posted by jmichelin84 View Post
    Did anyone ever notice that three out of four of the candidates are globalists and want the UN in Canada?
    Yes and this is a very important point.

Does anyone know how long a CPC membership takes to update? I paid the 15$ for one year last week but it still says my membership is expired? Want to make sure I can vote for the next leader.
    "My biggest fear in life is if I should suddenly die, my wife will sell all my guns for what I told her I paid for them."

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Wild_Thing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DEBRUSK519 View Post
    Does anyone know how long a CPC membership takes to update? I paid the 15$ for one year last week but it still says my membership is expired? Want to make sure I can vote for the next leader.
    The big push was to get people to buy memberships before the deadline. They will get around to cleaning up the mess soon, so they can get on to solicit for donations.
    Taking my favorite firearms fishing.