Page 76 of 86 FirstFirst ... 56666869707172737475767778798081828384 ... LastLast

Thread: CPC Leadership

I guess, opinions like a$$holes - everyone has one and thinks that everyone else's stinks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 3apa3a View Post
    I guess, opinions like a$$holes - everyone has one and thinks that everyone else's stinks.
    Only the liberal tainted ones...
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

pfff..one thing is for sure.with either o'tool or mackay,we will be defeated ,no doubts. let's try to loose again,right?

I'm sure there are plenty of liberal trolls on any forum trying to influence opinions. Actually, it's also possible that many liberals bought the CPC membership and will vote in such way that would benefit the liberals and derail the conservatives. Keep this in mind my friends.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer caramel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 3apa3a View Post
    I'm sure there are plenty of liberal trolls on any forum trying to influence opinions. Actually, it's also possible that many liberals bought the CPC membership and will vote in such way that would benefit the liberals and derail the conservatives. Keep this in mind my friends.
    We can buy memberships to … and a lot of them.

Liberals are cheaters…
    We are survivors.

It aint the same...
    Yep, fixed wing is great but rotary wing is ... GREAT. Life is good. JP.

Go mackay, 3 votes from my family

Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    If he face Leslyn Lewis in the election, trudeau wont get a majority… more of a defeat.
    This!!! Mackay and O'toole are the old school cons. Conservatives need to pull their heads out of their proverbial asses. A whole new face is needed, not an old face. New policies to atleast bring it up to 2015 standard, Environment, LGBT, UN, there is liberal fence sitters, and NDP fence sitters, this will steal them. NDP just sold themselves to liberal control shutting down parliament until september.Also the turd was inexperienced, heck he never even worked full time until he became a politician. The time is to throw it all in behind a new face.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    nope, Lewis gets smoked in an election. She has zero experience and no public face.
    Trudeau had nothing but good looks and famous last name. He was specifically selected on those merits to lead LPC.

He is dumb as a lamppost and his only role in the government is to read what Gerald Butts has written.

Now LPC is looking again to win a second majority.

So keep electing CPC leaders with charisma of wet towel and keep hoping for different election results.

Have to agree with this. It's almost worse than last time. O'Toole seems like the best candidate but he'll never win against the clown prince. Ladies will vote for the hair. Losers for the handouts. Soy boys will do as they are told. MacKay is more electable to the public, but he's a red Tory. What really would differentiate him from the hiding in the cottage boy? Lewis may be a dark horse because she his black and a woman, but who is she? Could she stand up to the Liberal smear machine? Seems, unlikely that Canadians would chose her over the junior dunce. It's a terrible state of affairs. Unfortunately, I see us sliding into Australian/New Zealand mandated impotence and irrelevance...
    Last edited by sp4294; 05-29-2020 at 09:43 PM. Reason: typo

The mantra of "anyone but conservatives" is alive and well. The libs will rule for a long time...dont believe me, just wait and see..this country is screwed!
    Liberal party of Canada- Useless since 1867