Page 83 of 86 FirstFirst ... 6373757677787980818283848586 LastLast

Thread: CPC Leadership

CGN Ultra frequent flyer slarsen47's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    As much as I hate people voting PPC; I do understand your frustration.

The Conservatives need to stop trying to get Liberal votes. Those voters won't vote for them anyway.

They need to get all of those PPC votes that actually cost them the election.
    I stand for freedom, law and order, justice, low taxes, prosperity, healthy lifestyle and property rights.

But I am "old school" and can see the "writing on the wall".

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    As much as I hate people voting PPC; I do understand your frustration.

The Conservatives need to stop trying to get Liberal votes. Those voters won't vote for them anyway.

They need to get all of those PPC votes that actually cost them the election.
    I see it differently. The majority of the polls showed the CPC was leading early on and continued to rise as O'Toole defended his policies well. Canadians liked his policies and show of leadership. There were two key turning points. One O'Toole inexplicably backtracked on his firearms policy instead of defending them like his other policies. The second was when that idiot PPC London riding association president threw gravel at trudy on national TV.

It is well known the liberals go to boogey man when losing is gun control. They always bring it up in every election. Why the CPC didn't have a prepared response is beyond me. This failing was on O'Toole. If he would have defended it then pivoted, he would have survived. By backtracking, he looked weak as a leader. He should have stuck to facts and stats like the cost of confiscation, these semi-autos are legally owned by the highly vetted licensed owners for decades, they are extremely rarely used in crime. Then pivot to better uses for the tax dollars like tightening the border to curb smuggling, social programs to help at risk youth and mental health. Then point to trudy's failings at implementing those in the last 6 years he's been in office.

The gravel throwing incident served to validate trudy's assertion of the rising "violent alt-right". It didn't help that this riding president had posts supporting white supremacy online. This helped trudy pivot away from his inept leadership and corruption. It also gave him sympathy as he was now seen as a victim as that video went viral.

So yes O'Toole failed to defend his firearms policy. That cost him a bit. But it was also the PPC that helped to re-elect trudy; not by splitting the vote, but from giving trudy a chance to pivot and validating his fear mongering about the alt-right, and giving him some sympathy.

Seeing how the PPC operates, I will NEVER vote for them. They can't even properly screen their staff or candidates. The gravel incident will haunt them, and anyone associated with them, forever as the left will constantly resurrect that video. It has written them off as a politically viable party.

Anyone that could possibly ever see Trudeau as a "victim" of anything, is already a solidly, possibly mentally incompetent, hardcore liberal. No votes were lost.
    I'm a displaced redneck, stuck in a city.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IAFS View Post
    Anyone that could possibly ever see Trudeau as a "victim" of anything, is already a solidly, possibly mentally incompetent, hardcore liberal. No votes were lost.
    The major polls showed otherwise. He started rising fast after that incident.

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    When have to see the point of social engineering.....all this Cacca that is going on around the world is preplanned...there are test around the world to suppress and control the people ...and our select few wankers ...or puppets are no better ....
    Choose wisely
    If you don’t see it just take a step back and look around ...you will be very surprised
    We need a revolution....but no one has the balls or strong enough back to stand up
    God help us all
    Just watch what will happen in the next 5 years.....
    Better save a ton of money ...and be ready for the staeady rise of things
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

BANNED
    The timely headlines coming from Canada's Conservative stronghold:

COVID ALBERTA HOSPITALS OVERWHELMED OMG

Are what won the Liberals the election. Once that bit of fake news propaganda slapped our aging electorate in the face, the fear of dying in a hospital parking lot overtook any shred of reason or principle they might have had left.

OToole sucked, and Scheer sucked, because the CPC party owners suck. That's the same reason we'll never see any actual talent take that leadership role.

Most importantly....................... CPC voters suck!! They are responsible for holding their party accountable, and they (ie. you guys) dropped the ball worse than anyone! It is your job to keep the party on track, and you basically told them that you will vote for them no matter what they do.

Gee, if only we could have seen this coming years ago, eh?? If only someone had noticed and pointed it out............................................... ......

Quote Originally Posted by jagermyster View Post
    Who has the best chance to get a majority? The conservatives need to leave their archaic ways in the past. Support the LGBTQ, dont bring up abortion and they need to buy into the climate bull#### even if its a face. We want gay married couples to be able to protect their marijuana plants with guns
    Why LGBTQ need support? They do not have full rights ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer slarsen47's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonT View Post

Are what won the Liberals the election. Once that bit of fake news propaganda slapped our aging electorate in the face, the fear of dying in a hospital parking lot overtook any shred of reason or principle they might have had left.

OToole sucked, and Scheer sucked, because the CPC party owners suck. That's the same reason we'll never see any actual talent take that leadership role.

Most importantly....................... CPC voters suck!! They are responsible for holding their party accountable, and they (ie. you guys) dropped the ball worse than anyone! It is your job to keep the party on track, and you basically told them that you will vote for them no matter what they do.

Gee, if only we could have seen this coming years ago, eh?? If only someone had noticed and pointed it out............................................... ......
    Excellent!!
    I stand for freedom, law and order, justice, low taxes, prosperity, healthy lifestyle and property rights.

But I am "old school" and can see the "writing on the wall".

Quote Originally Posted by slarsen47 View Post
    Excellent!!
    There you go ...
    ⚔️XX⚔️

Quote Originally Posted by CoonT View Post

There you go ...
    ⚔️XX⚔️