Page 77 of 86 FirstFirst ... 57676970717273747576777879808182838485 ... LastLast

Thread: CPC Leadership

Too much vote splitting with NDP and the rancid Bloc. A vote for them is a vote for Trudeau.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by murph83 View Post
    The mantra of "anyone but conservatives" is alive and well. The libs will rule for a long time...dont believe me, just wait and see..this country is screwed!
    This.
    Everyone is looking for change.
    Just an idea though, the liberals didn't get us to the here and now all by themselves.
    Global economy=global slavery.
    I'd like to think everyone I know could get behind a 'made in Canada' ACTUAL grass roots government. When is that going to be offered?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer slarsen47's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 3apa3a View Post
    I'm sure there are plenty of liberal trolls on any forum trying to influence opinions. Actually, it's also possible that many liberals bought the CPC membership and will vote in such way that would benefit the liberals and derail the conservatives. Keep this in mind my friends.
    Bingo............how we got Scheer
    I stand for freedom, law and order, justice, low taxes, prosperity, healthy lifestyle and property rights.

But I am "old school" and can see the "writing on the wall".

Erin O'Toole is hosting a couple of firearms zoom for our community today and I think tomorrow: https://erinotoole.ca/firearmszooms/

Can someone please explain how the tiered voting system works, or send me to the Conservative site where they explain it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I have my mind set on one candidate only, then I should not select secondary choices?

I remember back in the old days when the losing candidates would 'cross the floor' to join other front runners after each vote tally.

Thanks
    Member: CCFR | CSSA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by elusiveshapesandforms View Post
    pfff..one thing is for sure.with either o'tool or mackay,we will be defeated ,no doubts. let's try to loose again,right?
    Just looked at a Lewis interview... she's has for sure even less balls than Sheer... If the Turd is a wolf, she looks like an anemic kitten with zero public orals skills.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by essorx View Post
    Just looked at a Lewis interview... she's has for sure even less balls than Sheer... If the Turd is a wolf, she looks like an anemic kitten with zero public orals skills.
    LOL...what a pile of stinky bullzzzit with zero thinking...lol
    Last edited by cras111; 06-24-2020 at 04:07 AM.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadbutrue View Post
    Erin O'Toole is hosting a couple of firearms zoom for our community today and I think tomorrow: https://erinotoole.ca/firearmszooms/
    There's more to the platforms than firearms. I'm a farmer. Erin O'Toole's Ag policy is beyond destructive. His carbon pricing Shiite will force most out of business. We are dependent on trade. His trade policy sucks. Period.

We need to pull voters from the Liberals and NDP and people in the middle in order to win.

0 percent chance O'Toole could do that. 0 percent chance CPC wins if he is the leader.

Listen unfortunately the only option is to beat the liberals in the next election or nothing else will matter for our community. This is the fight to win or we go extinct. So in order to do so we need to water down our wine, pinch our nose and vote for the candidate that has the biggest chance to rally the most votes across Canada. Now is not the time to be idealists but to be pragmatic and regain the initiative...I believe MacKay is that man...sure he's a red Tory, but much better than a communist liberal that wants to send us to the gulags! Let's not make the same mistake and dilute our vote. This one is crucial...be strategic!