Page 1 of 86 1234567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: CPC Leadership

CPC Leadership

We are desperately in need of a strong CPC party. Please contact the prospective leadership candidates and ask what they plan to do with this Liberal OIC.

Then make your choice and join the CPC everyone over age of 14 can join the CPC get all your family on board. Only purchase a one year membership and do not include a donation, explain that you will only pay for results.

Hurry as I believe the deadline for membership in order to vote in the CPC leadership race is May 14th.

That’s good advice, I wish I had thought of that before paying for 3 years.

Done

good advice and reminder, thanks, I've settled for O'Toole.

Done! Thanks John. Really appreciate it.

I'm down to O'toole or Lewis. I was going to vote Mackay just to have the best chance to win but he's been a ####ing disaster so far. The liberals would shred him.
    “You know what they say ‘Fool me once, strike one, but fool me twice… strike three.’”

Leslyn lewis, she said tell the UN to pound sand, she was the first to condemned the ban. Erin O'Toole is my second choice for the military background. Mckays wife is bat#### crazy and he's a red Tory so he's a no for me.
    If Canada banned guns in 1812 and it was not for armed volunteers we would be saying the pledge of allegiance right now. Call me a true Canadian but I believe the annual day we burned the white house down should be a paid holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by ih8ipods View Post
    Leslyn lewis, she said tell the UN to pound sand, she was the first to condemned the ban. Erin O'Toole is my second choice for the military background. Mckays wife is bat#### crazy and he's a red Tory so he's a no for me.
    My take as well. But you're more positive on MacKay than I am.

CGN Regular
    Who has the best chance to get a majority? The conservatives need to leave their archaic ways in the past. Support the LGBTQ, dont bring up abortion and they need to buy into the climate bull#### even if its a face. We want gay married couples to be able to protect their marijuana plants with guns

Quote Originally Posted by jagermyster View Post
    Who has the best chance to get a majority? The conservatives need to leave their archaic ways in the past. Support the LGBTQ, dont bring up abortion and they need to buy into the climate bull#### even if its a face. We want gay married couples to be able to protect their marijuana plants with guns

This lol Still will buy a membership!

Page 1 of 86 1234567891121 ... LastLast