Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Please... we need everyones help.. A MUST READ Share with everyone

Quote Originally Posted by somebody View Post
    5242 posts in one year (~15/day) is impressive @1ABNDT. I hope, however, that I'm not replying to troll bait, as would be my expectation on any other board with that volume of posts, but I'm too lazy to investigate first. I also don't know if this is a post from Howard or if he is being referenced; if it's Howard, well, hey Howard, what's up?

I don't understand the union bashing in this post, and frankly we can put it aside as irrelevant. What I appreciate about the post is the insight into the separable interests of the individual MP's from their party interests and loyalties. I've been having this debate with my sons and daughters of late as well.

I don't disagree that individual MP interest in their own pensions is a factor that cannot be ignored, and it is a factor that tends to solidify their party loyalties under normal operations. However, I would suggest that this is a radical action on the Liberal party's part, and that in this light, the self-interest of MP's can be leveraged in a more democratic manner.

MP's can hide behind party lines most of the time, but when a local or regional issue puts party lines against the interest of the people they represent, we must never forget the electorate didn't elect JT as PM, they elected there local MP, and that is where the power of Canadian democracy lies. Rely on your local MP's self interest, an strong interest to stay employed and a much lesser but still important interest to be liked during and after they serve in office. Let your local MP know, especially if they are Liberal or NDP, that if they do not vote against this government in a non-confidence motion and force an election, you will you personally will help organize firearm owners as well as those others who believe in the values of democracy and parliamentary accountability to ensure that they are not re-elected to their current office.

The threat of losing their seat as an MP because of a locally organized and mobilized campaign against them will give them considerable pause. Then, if they don't, make sure you do put them out of office. Party whip politics and party interest always takes a back seat to individual MP self-interest.

There are enough firearm enthusiasts in this country to change the outcome of the next election. Whatever else we might disagree about, every rational legal firearms owner knows this OIC is wrong, and that this government must be replace, so let's make this our first objective. Think nationally, and start mobilizing locally.

I am referencing. .
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Subscribed. Very interested in the details of this, if it cannot be expressed simply in a way that will play well with the non-gun owning Canadians it not be a political solution for the conservatives and more difficult to bring forward.

We need solutions that can be simply explained, with estimated costs and violence reductions that we can offer as a better alternative to the Liberal plan.

Contact the news media with your story. CBC, CTV, Global.
    Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts do.

My email to my local conservative MP:

Greetings _____,

My name is _____ and I'm the owner of (Gun Website). I was born and raised in Nova Scotia.

I'm reaching out to query your interest in, and potential support of the development of a website intended to coordinate peaceful public protests and demonstrations opposing the recent amendments to the Firearms Act. We have an enormous online community outraged by recent events and would like to make our voices heard. A large number of practical hunting rifles were mistakenly banned by the recent OIC - as I'm sure you're aware. Including but not limited to, all 12 gauge and 10 gauge shotguns. Firearms used and manufactured almost exclusively for hunting and sport.

If this is something you would like to work with me on, please reply with some times we can schedule a call, or grab a coffee (When and where quarantine rules permit)

I have already gone ahead and purchased canadiangunrights.ca to secure the domain

My message to the gentleman who began the Change website petition with over 200k signatures:

I will be taking this to Sheer or his successor by proxy of MPs. Quarantine is not an excuse to stoop to being a keyboard warrior. We will plan to take objective, public action while in quarantine.

A Canadian's rights should be irrevocable.

I'm not on here often but please feel free to message me.

I'm going to play devil's advocate for a second and in doing so i will disclaim that I have used your company on several occasions and nothing but highest regards.

I have a certain amount of trepidation agreeing to promote your idea of which you give no details; just that it will work and the US is onboard. Why not share? You have the most educated and somewhat captive audience on the subject in the country to judge and offer ideas. I'm definitely wary that your "solution" involves US export regulations and the US government was immediately onboard. The fact that you won't share the details gives me pause that it may in some way exacerbate an export system that already makes it difficult and expensive to the Canadian consumer. Asking for details before we can promote is not being dismissive but smart. I'm not saying your solution is nefarious or self serving in anyway and we all desperately want to help solve the illegal gun issues in this country but why the secrecy? Thanks in advance.
    The possession of arms is the distinction of a free man from a slave.

Good luck

Through conversations yesterday I found out there are a few counties already using the same principals.

If it was easy to explain trust me I would do so, most people don't understand the logistics of exporting from one country to another so I would have to spend more time explaining it.

I haven't reinvented the wheel, the U.S has everything already in place. Their export process is the most advanced and comprehensive out there.

Canada's policies and procedures are 20 years outdated. Canada can't even keep track of what firearms are coming into the country this fixes that problem as well.

IRUNGUNS has the most advanced proprietary export software there is for the firearms industry. We know what we are doing, we just need someone in Canada who wants to address the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by parkervh View Post
    I'm going to play devil's advocate for a second and in doing so i will disclaim that I have used your company on several occasions and nothing but highest regards.

I have a certain amount of trepidation agreeing to promote your idea of which you give no details; just that it will work and the US is onboard. Why not share? You have the most educated and somewhat captive audience on the subject in the country to judge and offer ideas. I'm definitely wary that your "solution" involves US export regulations and the US government was immediately onboard. The fact that you won't share the details gives me pause that it may in some way exacerbate an export system that already makes it difficult and expensive to the Canadian consumer. Asking for details before we can promote is not being dismissive but smart. I'm not saying your solution is nefarious or self serving in anyway and we all desperately want to help solve the illegal gun issues in this country but why the secrecy? Thanks in advance.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Thank you for all the works

Appreciate the hard work and I'm sure your system is sound and your intent is just but if there are already a few countries using it I'm sure there's a reason your not telling us and it is in someway self serving. I and I hope most people won't back something they can't read or see. There is far too much "We have to pass it to read it" going on these days. The whole point of a business is to make money and figure out ways to grow not necessarily the welfare of it's customers. A lot of sophisticated people on here would take the time to read it even if it is long and complicated. If you don't already have it "on paper" I'm not sure you're ready to get results. I do hope you have a way to curb illegal guns and you get it done but we need to see it to support it.

cheers.
    The possession of arms is the distinction of a free man from a slave.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Through conversations yesterday I found out there are a few counties already using the same principals.

If it was easy to explain trust me I would do so, most people don't understand the logistics of exporting from one country to another so I would have to spend more time explaining it.

I haven't reinvented the wheel, the U.S has everything already in place. Their export process is the most advanced and comprehensive out there.

Canada's policies and procedures are 20 years outdated. Canada can't even keep track of what firearms are coming into the country this fixes that problem as well.

IRUNGUNS has the most advanced proprietary export software there is for the firearms industry. We know what we are doing, we just need someone in Canada who wants to address the problem.
    Joe somebody buys 3-4 handguns from a shady guy in a Chicago dark alley or a texas person-to-person deal. Packs them with a kg of coke and 2000 pills of meth, comes into canada through some indian reservation that sits between both countries. Never goes through any custom. Sells the pills in Winnipeg and the guns in Toronto.

Explain quickly how your system can stop that. Because that's the beginning of the story that ends up with a couple dead guys in downtown Toronto.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast