Page 59 of 87 FirstFirst ... 394951525354555657585960616263646566676979 ... LastLast

Thread: E-2574 Petition: Call Upon the PM to withdraw GunBan OIC

I have a stupid question, if you sign the petition is there any chance the liberal government will target you somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertiger View Post
    I have a stupid question, if you sign the petition is there any chance the liberal government will target you somehow?
    They've already targeted you by banning guns. If they want to target you further, they have a list of 2.2M licenses.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Armed Hippie View Post
    I saw an add on Facebook calling for the scrapping of this ban. Canadian Taxpayers Federation I believe.

Excellent to see that stuff. Vast majority of the comments were supportive, those that weren’t had such incredibly misinformed and weak arguments. You could probably spin most of them to your side with some very simple facts.

Got a feeling social media advertising, especially Facebook is gonna help the petition.
    Update, this ad showed up on my Facebook as well and I shared it. However it only provides a link to sign up for the taxpayer federation. If you post it be sure to also include the actual link to the petition.

Be aware the anti-gun groups are deeply indoctrinated and radical moreover, well organized and it is clear they won't let go off the bone and are demanding from blair further restrictions. If our community doesn't get their act together, they will be successful. They are targeting us and won't stop until we are on our knees. It is up to us and to us only to fight for our hardly earned property so either you are in the fight all the way or get out of the way and don't complaint, we don't need half cooked eggs here.

Signed

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodDoomguy View Post
    Signed
    ensure you verify when you get the verification email.

Share with your siblings, parents, friends and family and ask the same of them.
    f:P

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertiger View Post
    I had someone refuse to sign the last petition using this as the excuse. I told them if they were that afraid of the government they should definitely consider firearm ownership
    pandering to paranoia produces pointless prosecutions of people

Quote Originally Posted by call2arms View Post
    I had someone refuse to sign the last petition using this as the excuse. I told them if they were that afraid of the government they should definitely consider firearm ownership
    Wouldn’t be surprised if they started revoking PAL’s for snarky letters. This is a Liberal government that does not understand freedom of speech or freedom of expression.

I personally don’t feel like a free citizen anymore. I’m not comparing Canada to the PRC, but I am saying we’re going in that direction. Supposedly people are having their long standing Facebook accounts deleted for criticizing JT. This is not the world I want for my children or anyone else’s for that matter.

Amazing to see it over 190,000 in a week.

I wonder if it is time for a second run of emails and letter writing? Hit Bimbo Blair and Turdummy up again along with firing up our own ridings. More pressure. Not the time to let up.

Even if we have a CPC MP let them know this is a issue that we do not want to let go, keep it in their sight and the medias.
    NFA, CCFR, and CSSA Member.
    Canada is like a well oiled firearm, a work of art. The problem is we keep putting duds in the chamber.