Page 73 of 87 FirstFirst ... 5363656667686970717273747576777879808183 ... LastLast

Thread: E-2574 Petition: Call Upon the PM to withdraw GunBan OIC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kodiakjack's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 209jones View Post
    Need to remind them of the black market they have now created by way of these bans.
    No. No we don’t.

Reminding them of such, is to confirm for them that we were all just “criminals waiting to happen”. Any little quip or quote they can get that makes it sound like you’re going to sell your guns to the street gangs, will be framed and hung on the wall for all to see. Don’t do it.

Peaceful non-compliance. That’s all.
    The Bee does not squander his time trying to explain to the Fly why honey is better than s**t. Each creature is content with the meal laid before them, so the Bee reserves his endeavor for those who know its worth.

signed

Quote Originally Posted by 7.92x57 View Post
    is there something wrong with what I've said ? you feel like a boss because you joined before me ?

ps, I'll smoke you any day at the range. Mr.Bigshot.
    I'm sure you could. I'm going to go with; previously banned member or Liberal infiltrator.

signed

Signed

Quote Originally Posted by sharpee View Post
    I'm sure you could. I'm going to go with; previously banned member or Liberal infiltrator.
    never been a member and have never been a Liberal. It appears that where ever a person goes there is always one smart @$$ in the group that likes to start fights. Your fight should be with Adolf Trudeau, not with me. I highly doubt that a Liberal would even know what my avatar even is.
    CCFR member

We need to stop fighting each other. Everyone is pretty ticked off and anxious with the OIC and ignorant press. Lots of different approaches to this issue, we each select what we feel is best.

I drifted over into posting in the politics section only recently and it’s a bit of a mixed bag. Everyone is entitled to their opinions of course, but turning on each other doesn’t seem productive. Again I get that we are all collectively feeling the pressure. I have $8k in rifles now under house arrest.

Do what you think is most productive, if you’re doing anything you’re doing something. No doubt some will disagree with this but that seems to be par for the course. Crapping on each other isn’t building unity.

Signed and passed on.

Honourable Greg McLean here in Calgary actually got back to me and said he would do his best. It was a personalized message to which was good to see he put in the effort. Well I can at least surmise 50% of it was not canned prewritten message BS.

Quote Originally Posted by njohnson View Post
    We need to stop fighting each other. Everyone is pretty ticked off and anxious with the OIC and ignorant press. Lots of different approaches to this issue, we each select what we feel is best.

I drifted over into posting in the politics section only recently and it’s a bit of a mixed bag. Everyone is entitled to their opinions of course, but turning on each other doesn’t seem productive. Again I get that we are all collectively feeling the pressure. I have $8k in rifles now under house arrest.

Do what you think is most productive, if you’re doing anything you’re doing something. No doubt some will disagree with this but that seems to be par for the course. Crapping on each other isn’t building unity.
    spoken like a true gentleman
    CCFR member