Page 80 of 87 FirstFirst ... 607072737475767778798081828384858687 LastLast

Thread: E-2574 Petition: Call Upon the PM to withdraw GunBan OIC

Donated a lot these days on multiple fronts, waiting for progress!

Telling folks about petition and suggesting they think about signing it. I was surprised how many were unaware.

Quote Originally Posted by stealth308 View Post
    Telling folks about petition and suggesting they think about signing it. I was surprised how many were unaware.
    i suspect that most of the people who know about it are here on CGN, members of the NFA, CSSA or CCFR or perhaps their club has put out a warning. Otherwise, how wold they know? It's been noted elsewhere that the big box stores, such as Cabelas & CT have been silent, which is inexcusable IMHO. I sent e-mails to several people at Cabela's (courtesy of someone here who PM'd me with some addresses). Only one bothered to reply, saying he'd pass it up to Admin. Clearly they can't be bothered. Some gun clubs have notified members, either on their webpage or by e-mail. Mine here (with quite a large membership) has been silent. No wonder
    My doctor asked if anyone in my family was suffering from mental illness.
    "No", I said, "We all seem to enjoy it."

Member CSSA, CCFR

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by stealth308 View Post
    Agreed. It certainly isn't being highlighted by the MSM...
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

[youtube]BsrGbf_IkFw[/youtube]

This video is getting a lot of views. Post the petition link on the comments section of this video and anything similar you can find, talk about it, generate awareness.
    Follow through isn't just a shooting fundamental, it's a life skill.

CGN Regular
    wrote to my mp and got a response from her aide..

blah blah blah... safe from gun violence... blah blah to save you from persecution 2 year amnesty after we will buy them for some of their value.... I #### you not.. the wording was SOME value

how is this legal in Canada?
    Last edited by CAD; 05-25-2020 at 09:25 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Hokus Grey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CAD View Post
    wrote to my mp and got a response from her aide..

blah blah blah... safe from gun violence... blah blah to save you from persecution 2 year amnesty after we will buy them for some of their value.... I #### you not.. the wording was SOME value

how is this legal in Canada?
    Write a reply. Express your displeasure with this response. Remember, laws are in place to restrict the power of government, not the people!

Don't go quietly!!
    #BeLoveCreateProtect

CGN Regular
    already done!

I see it's starting to slow down a little. Considering there are over 200k RPAL holders this is not mint. Between family and friends, there's no reason this can't go past a million signatures by September.

I'm afraid, this will not help. It is impossible to beat the tyranny sitting in front of the computers. I've seen how things really work: the crash of the largest country, two freedom wars, and 2 people's revolutions. We are all chicken here and we've already lost our rights and rifles. And we are dealing with the worst possible tyranny here in Canada. This is the tyranny of the majority. It is very sad to admit.
    "They won’t understand why we do it. They won’t understand that it’s about the men next to you, and that’s it. That’s all it is." - Norm "Hoot" Hooten