Page 67 of 87 FirstFirst ... 4757596061626364656667686970717273747577 ... LastLast

Thread: E-2574 Petition: Call Upon the PM to withdraw GunBan OIC

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I can...

We are 'vote' splitting... There are THREE e-petitions, ONE Rebel petition, ONE Taxpayers Federation petition, ONE Change dot Org petition and maybe others now?

The average persons that disagrees with what was done by OIC, will not sign all these... There should only be one...
    I agree Jay but I have signed everything directed at this ridiculous gun ban everyone should read the article from MacLean's magazine on how that dirty bag in Nova Scotia did his rampage and tell me how many times the RCMP failed to deal with this guy before anything went down, I'm not blaming front line people but no wonder he was able to kill so many innocent people and the Government and the RCMP need to be held accountable for this not us legal gun owners

CGN Ultra frequent flyer krausb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I can...
    We are 'vote' splitting... There are THREE e-petitions, ONE Rebel petition, ONE Taxpayers Federation petition, ONE Change dot Org petition and maybe others now?

The average persons that disagrees with what was done by OIC, will not sign all these... There should only be one...

100% agree. It has become too confusing for the average folks. Here on CGN we seem to be able to, collectively, keep a pretty good tally of all the different polls and petitions. But it’s too much for people to keep track of and when a friend says sign this petition, the answer is “I already did”, not in owing there are actually 6 different ones floating around out there.

I'm going to phone my local MP again and drive home more points on why this ban will never work to prevent things like Nova Scotia from happing again as well I'm writing a letter to ever Liberal MP and another one for all of the rest of the MP's we really need to show we are going to fight and now roll over and put up with this anymore. I've had many gun owning friends sign e 2574 as well as non gun owners, I find once you explain to people how wrong and ineffective this gun ban is they are willing to sign up.

Quote Originally Posted by krausb View Post
    100% agree. It has become too confusing for the average folks. ...
    But it also shows how much anger/disappointment there is over this. One of the local MPs, Brad Vis, also started one. Only had about 65 votes last time I checked. Confusing, but a good indicator, I think.
    My doctor asked if anyone in my family was suffering from mental illness.
    "No", I said, "We all seem to enjoy it."

Member CSSA, CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by Big Boss View Post
    The only way we will see meaningful change is to have every MP swinging from a lamppost like Mussolini.
    I'd like to remind you that Benito Mussolini was executed by a firing squad of Italian communist partisans.
    NFA CCFR CSSA
    CPC PC Ontario

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CLW .45's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by josquin View Post
    You did indeed. The sarcasm I was trying to convey obviously didn't make it off the keyboard.
    As to the "Sunny Ways" brand of condoms, no thank you!
    My sarcasm detector suffers drastically at times like this, sorry.
    - Gun Control is about making it unlawful for you to use, carry, or possess a firearm.
    - All restrictions/prohibitions must be repealed.
    - Middle ground? What middle ground?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer krausb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by josquin View Post
    But it also shows how much anger/disappointment there is over this. One of the local MPs, Brad Vis, also started one. Only had about 65 votes last time I checked. Confusing, but a good indicator, I think.
    Also a good point! There is a lot of pent up frustration and anger for sure. And it’s not just firearms owners that are mad about this - which is good to see.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW .45 View Post
    My sarcasm detector suffers drastically at times like this, sorry.
    Oh, we're ALL suffering from something at this point. A lot of the infection seems to originate in Ottawa. No apology necessary
    My doctor asked if anyone in my family was suffering from mental illness.
    "No", I said, "We all seem to enjoy it."

Member CSSA, CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by Armed Hippie View Post
    Canada desperately needs to be split in two. The vile maple leaf flag triggers strong disgust in me.

Thanks JT, I officially hate my country.
    The problem we will confront, after the split, is that we cannot put the lefties in cattle cars and send them east.

Nor would we want to be able to.

The left did that to the Jews, and others, in Nazi Germany.
    - Gun Control is about making it unlawful for you to use, carry, or possess a firearm.

Quote Originally Posted by Armed Hippie View Post
    We need every gun owner, oil rig worker, small business owner, and anti-liberal person out in the streets protesting the OIC as soon as it’s safe.

This is not even just about our guns, it’s about the ineptitude and fanaticism of the Liberal Party.
    And your definition of safe is?

Safe from the virus?

Safe from arrest for violating house arrest due to the virus?

Safe from the Gestapo’s potential reaction to a massive pro gun protest?