Page 68 of 87 FirstFirst ... 4858606162636465666768697071727374757678 ... LastLast

Thread: E-2574 Petition: Call Upon the PM to withdraw GunBan OIC

The only way we will see meaningful change is to have every MP swinging from a lamppost like Mussolini.
    Quote Originally Posted by 05RAV View Post
    I'd like to remind you that Benito Mussolini was executed by a firing squad of Italian communist partisans.
    Indeed. And IMHO, the post you replied to is wholly unacceptable. You don't execute politicians in a democracy. Mob rule (ochlocracy) will get us nowhere except down the sewer. Please don't post nonsense like that. We're all furious but violence is not the answer.
    My doctor asked if anyone in my family was suffering from mental illness.
    "No", I said, "We all seem to enjoy it."

Member CSSA, CCFR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyerGiQ2OSo
    Watch this to see what uneducated people in this country thing about us owning guns

Thumbs down

For any who might be inclined to look where we are headed, I'd suggest a quick read of a letter from someone Trudeau appointed to his Firearms Committee to Bill Blair. The one that left in disgust when things were not rolling fast enough for her...

Recommendations concerning the ban on assault weapons and other measures being considered

http: //polysesouvient.ca/Documents/MAIL_20_05_11_Letter_BillBlair_Recommendations_ENG .pdf?fbclid=IwAR1JAI3WOg1rzaKBgjHntxSPCLAPEN_ZjPNu m56E_qTrBouu0TXzcXWpIAw
    Last edited by CGN Admin; 05-16-2020 at 03:54 PM.

"our response is that any weapon or accessory that facilitates mass shootings should simply not be legal"

This is the most dangerous comment in the entire manifesto.

In 2010, a licensed gun owner went on a rampage in Cumbria, UK. He used a bolt action 22. LR and double barreled shotgun. By the end of the shooting he had killed 13 people, including himself! THAT'S JUST 1 LESS THAN NOVA SCOTIA!!

If that comment is the "legal definition of an assault weapon" then all guns are on the chopping block.

this man should not be leading our country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjB6jGhRLoI

here's more reason why JT and his crew has to go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ML9vj8T8gA

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
    For any who might be inclined to look where we are headed, I'd suggest a quick read of a letter from someone Trudeau appointed to his Firearms Committee to Bill Blair. The one that left in disgust when things were not rolling fast enough for her......
    I'm not going there. It will make me toss my cookies. But I'm pretty sure I know who you mean. The girlies sure have JT by the short-and-curlies. You only have to look at the pathetic response to Windy Wendy's e-petition (80% of the ~20k votes coming from ON) vs. the >175k on e-2341, not to mention the current 2574 at just short of 200k in 10 days. G*d could deliver The Facts on stone tablets to Turdo & Blair and they and the Anit-Gun Hags would ignore them. Hypocrisy in Action.
    My doctor asked if anyone in my family was suffering from mental illness.
    "No", I said, "We all seem to enjoy it."

Member CSSA, CCFR

CGN Ultra frequent flyer CLW .45's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Armed Hippie View Post
    "our response is that any weapon or accessory that facilitates mass shootings should simply not be legal"

This is the most dangerous comment in the entire manifesto.

In 2010, a licensed gun owner went on a rampage in Cumbria, UK. He used a bolt action 22. LR and double barreled shotgun. By the end of the shooting he had killed 13 people, including himself! THAT'S JUST 1 LESS THAN NOVA SCOTIA!!

If that comment is the "legal definition of an assault weapon" then all guns are on the chopping block.

That narrative, as with the narratives offered for every ban and restriction of the past, has only one purpose.

Like a fishing lure, it is a shiny object designed to entice the prey to bite it.

And firearms owners, in their tens of thousands, have swallowed it whole, poor fish that they are.
    - Gun Control is about making it unlawful for you to use, carry, or possess a firearm.
    - All restrictions/prohibitions must be repealed.
    - Middle ground? What middle ground?

signed
    M.V.R.R.C. Member
    Never underestimate the consequences of celebrity and money worshippers. i.e. Trump (Gone) and Trudeau (Next). Same.
    Yes, another proud union man.

Quote Originally Posted by josquin View Post
    Indeed. And IMHO, the post you replied to is wholly unacceptable. You don't execute politicians in a democracy. Mob rule (ochlocracy) will get us nowhere except down the sewer. Please don't post nonsense like that. We're all furious but violence is not the answer.
    Violence speaks volume. Don't hide your head under a rock. Do I advocate it? - NO. But don't be absurd. Look around the world, when people are pushed to the brink, it ends in violence or propagates recurring violence.
    Mass disarmament precedes human atrocities.
    I'm a displaced redneck, stuck in a city.