Page 2 of 80 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: Trudeau and Blair BAN 12 Gauge and 10 Gauge SHOTGUNS!

Just trying to fool the duck hunters into making some noise about the new regs?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by caporal View Post
    I dont get it a 12 gauge is 0.729" bore witch is 18.52mm and 10 gauge is 0.775" witch is 19.92mm so both under 20mm

Please explain
    Because the I.D. of a 12g cylinder bore (widest possible fixed 12g bore) is 18.5mm. when muzzles are opened up and threaded to accept chokes the bore at the muzzle where it is threaded may very likely be 20mm or greater. As for 10g well, unfortunately and obviously even a full fixed choke 10g is over their new 20mm rule. Complete idiocy running our government.
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.

Quote Originally Posted by caporal View Post
    I dont get it a 12 gauge is 0.729" bore witch is 18.52mm and 10 gauge is 0.775" witch is 19.92mm so both under 20mm

Please explain
    Read the entire legal opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by groundskeeper willy View Post
    I am thinking this is an error, the Libs were going after literal 20mm as in autocannons and not duck guns.
    Still a serious problem though....
    An oversight in stupidity for sure, but maybe it's an avenue to get this OIC repealed at least for revision. Anything helps. Morons.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbaitron View Post
    This is ridiculous. Stop the misinformation!
    Go take the choke out of your 12/10ga and measure it. Then come back with the number.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurkon View Post
    If you have a choke that screws into the end of your barrel, the assumption is that the threads will be enough to put the firearm over 20mm. At least that is my understanding but I'm uncertain whether those threads will make up 1.5mm. Seems to be a stretch but I'll maybe check my Winchester later today with a tape.
    Someone on another thread measured there 870 with no choke came in at about 20.5 cm.

There going after it all. Either today or tomorrow. Stop asking stupid questions of “Why” all the time. The reason is civil disarmament.

This PM & Blair are Reds. They will sell you all down the river, no pensions, no property, you will be left with nothing.

The questions we should be asking or demanding is means of secession or paths to take our property and leave Canada. The PM and his liberals want us gone? Well pay us full value for our land etc. with compensation on top. That isn’t even fair, but at least it’s a means to start somewhere else.

To clear this up....remove the choke from you're shotgun and measure the bore...mine measures out at 20.77mm so the statement is true technically it would be prohibited

CGN Regular
    My 12 gauge Remington barrel with probore chokes measures 20.02 mm with the choke removed.
    This is what happens when the uninformed make laws

Thanks for measuring. This is great news then. Highlights their stupidity and incompetence. Unites all of us.

Quote Originally Posted by groundskeeper willy View Post
    I am thinking this is an error, the Libs were going after literal 20mm as in autocannons and not duck guns.
    Still a serious problem though....
    Its all a goddamn error.... we need to stand together!
    CSSA / CCFR / CPC (almost to the point of walking away)