Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bleak Friday, an update and call to action

CGN Regular
    come on everyone. sign these petitions
    ==========
    CCFR Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Last edited by jiffx2781; 05-18-2020 at 09:20 AM.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Not them, another shop. You kind of have to tilt your hat to "the guy" who scrubbed everything from Instagram, at least that way then there is no constant social eye into production. At this point in time if I were making a platform classed as NR I surely wouldn't be broadcasting the amount of output.

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    You guys can hardly find an elected official in favor of that BS, out here in the east we can hardly find one who disagrees with it. It would be funny if it wasn't so effing sad.
    Hey Ford publicly condemned the oic

Petition signed, now to write some letters and call some Parliament offices.

CGN Regular
    got them both

BANNED
    Great to see all these natural leaders and 'get it done' types, standing up and leading the way.

Canadian gun owners have the money, numbers and will, to be one of Canada's most powerful interest groups. This is why the left is so intent on destroying us- they see our potential, and they understand that we haven't realized it yet.

*I'm going to spend an hour, forwarding these petitions to everyone on my email list.

Whatever it takes.

Quote Originally Posted by JungerJager View Post
    Not them, another shop. You kind of have to tilt your hat to "the guy" who scrubbed everything from Instagram, at least that way then there is no constant social eye into production. At this point in time if I were making a platform classed as NR I surely wouldn't be broadcasting the amount of output.
    Could you give us the name? There may be a reason why they were added (real AR-15 variant, Pistol mags, etc).

I am going to bed and when I wake up I hope this will have been just a nightmare.
    CCFR — CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by P11 View Post
    signed both this morning. Thank you Shaun. I hope we as a community can ORGANIZE and SOON to march on capital hill. I am sick of doing nothing.
    .................................................. .................................................. .............................
    I was at Fed Up II, saw the Snipers on the roof. This gathering resulted in NO benefits for us.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast