Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bleak Friday, an update and call to action

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar

Bleak Friday, an update and call to action

So for a quick update, we have come out of the bans much lighter than many in the industry and our hearts go out to them as these will be very difficult times. Some of our older product lines were targeting in the bans, including our restricted AR15 known as the AT-15, and all of our previous 50 BMG rifles. Fortunately our newer product lines are unaffected.

I want to make sure that EVERY gun owner in Canada is signing both of these petitions and writing letters. We may need to organize more obstructive demonstrations, but for RIGHT now, this is what we need to do:

Parliamentary Petition E-2574
    https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/P...etition=e-2574

Parliamentary Petition E-2576
    https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/P...etition=e-2576

PLEASE take the time to fill out and sign both of these. PLEASE take the time to talk to your family members, your neighbors, even your in-laws! Get them to sign!

signed both this morning. Thank you Shaun. I hope we as a community can ORGANIZE and SOON to march on capital hill. I am sick of doing nothing.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by P11 View Post
    signed both this morning. Thank you Shaun. I hope we as a community can ORGANIZE and SOON to march on Parliament Hill. I am sick of doing nothing.
    Fixed for you. Unless you actually meant Capitol Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by P11 View Post
    signed both this morning. Thank you Shaun. I hope we as a community can ORGANIZE and SOON to march on capital hill. I am sick of doing nothing.
    We are looking at what we can do in the west, as moving a large number of people across a 5 day drive under pandemic lock-down is difficult to coordinate...
    Perhaps we target an outspoken left wing Mayor who has voiced his support for Trudeau's Gun Ban. spread out 2 meters apart the entire time, with circles marking the spacing, all along the roads leading to his residence ? Adding 14 hours of daily commuting time for him should get the point across I would expect. Just brain storming.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    We are looking at what we can do in the west, as moving a large number of people across a 5 day drive under pandemic lock-down is difficult to coordinate...
    Perhaps we target an outspoken left wing Mayor who has voiced his support for Trudeau's Gun Ban. spread out 2 meters apart the entire time, with circles marking the spacing, all along the roads leading to his residence ? Adding 14 hours of daily commuting time for him should get the point across I would expect. Just brain storming.
    You guys can hardly find an elected official in favor of that BS, out here in the east we can hardly find one who disagrees with it. It would be funny if it wasn't so effing sad.

CGN Regular
    Thanks for links

Thanks ATRS

No one is safe going forward guys - I know for certain that another Alberta Manufacture had a model not listed on the list Friday just get bounced over to Prohib in the last 24 hours. It looks like they are now working through the system and making changes "as they see fit". This is going to be some dark times for the entire community, wait until they stop allowing parts into the Country...........

Quote Originally Posted by JungerJager View Post
    No one is safe going forward guys - I know for certain that another Alberta Manufacture had a model not listed on the list Friday just get bounced over to Prohib in the last 24 hours. It looks like they are now working through the system and making changes "as they see fit". This is going to be some dark times for the entire community, wait until they stop allowing parts into the Country...........
    I sent you a PM, if you could please respond it would be greatly appreciated.

Curious to see what it is. We can all guess but want to see how this turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    I sent you a PM, if you could please respond it would be greatly appreciated.
    |CCFR|

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast