Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sign the Petitions - Unite gun owners across Canada!

Why two? Combo those muthas! (signed BTW)

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Go_Big_Tactical View Post
    Sorry you think this is useless, please enlighten us as to what you're doing to help and lead others
    I plan to dig a small hole in my yard and place a rock inside. It'll do more to help the cause than signing a petition. And for a reminder, the biggest petition in Canada didn't work, so what makes this petition different? I am looking for honest and factual answers as to why you think petitions will do anything. Not just "better than doing nothing".

https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...NOT-a-failure!

CGN Regular
    Signed both
    CSSA and CCFR Member

CGN frequent flyer
    Good Traction so far. Keep it going!

Take someone shooting - Encourage someone to get a Pal/ RPal

Business Member Go_Big_Tactical's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookingforantiques View Post
    I plan to dig a small hole in my yard and place a rock inside. It'll do more to help the cause than signing a petition. And for a reminder, the biggest petition in Canada didn't work, so what makes this petition different? I am looking for honest and factual answers as to why you think petitions will do anything. Not just "better than doing nothing".

Thanks for sharing your opinion. You might think it will do nothing, but unfortunately the only way to have a chance is to unite all legal gun owners across the country as one voice. There are absolutely no guarantees, and if you want a legal opinion on the chances of the petition, ask a lawyer.

Signing these and supporting them is your choice, but the honest answer is doing nothing in response will see that they win.. and you lose. We're not interested in debating your negativity further

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookingforantiques View Post

I can understand your frustration in that petition not being read. I am frustrated too. But even without it being read at least we have a reference point for further debate and action. At least on opposition we can show this massively signed petitions and signal what a big issue this is. The media paints a picture that “All of Canada” wants this. The more proof we have that there is a loud voice the better.

No one can guarantee these petitions will do anything, but it is guaranteed that doing nothing will see your property taken away. If you think this ends at “Assault Weapons” I’ve got bad news for you...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12