Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Join the CPC

Quote Originally Posted by forthc View Post
    how come?
    Even after asking that they stop calling me in the evening, they still keep calling. Even after getting quite irate with them, they keep calling. I wound up changing my number.

Telemarketers are less annoying.

so.....im new at this, if i bought a 5yr membership, can i vote for the CPC leadership?
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future."
    Adolf Hitler, 1935

Quote Originally Posted by AMET View Post
    so.....im new at this, if i bought a 5yr membership, can i vote for the CPC leadership?
    As far as I know, yes!

Quote Originally Posted by Juster View Post
    This. Half your money goes on paying somebody to repeatedly call you. You also get an Andrew Sheer calendar, and it doesn't come in a plain wrapper. I am so embarrassed.
    Shirtless?
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

Some of the post here are counter productive and foolish.

READ THE REST OF THIS POST ITS REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT

The Gun Orgs are working together now, all we need to do is get all the people here to go in the same direction and not argue amongst then ourselves and criticize each other. The Orgs are working hard for us, if they ask us to do things FNKIN DO IT. You want them to do their job so follow their instruction.

If FINALLY the firearms community can present as one, the liberals have done something that has never been possible before - they have awaken a polar bear that has been sleeping for many years. They may have thought they hit it will a fatal pre-emptive blow, but they missed and now its really really pissed.

FYI - The NRA has only 5M members (their claim), we as a country are 10 times smaller but because of our licensing laws that FORCE us all into a community and then demonizing that community we could have a potential "membership" of 2M if everyone goes in the same direction in this time of crisis. In proportion , thats 4 times what NRA has relative to the population of the country. Think about that for a second.

We need to put differences aside and move in one direction starting now.

GET YOUR PC PARTY MEMBERSHIP FOR ONE YEAR NOW., ONLY ONE YEAR. If you cant afford $15 get off your but and get a job

IN THE FUTURE WHO KNOWS YOU MIGHT RELINQUISH MEMBERSHIP AND JOIN A DIFFERENT PARTY. NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR DREAMS AND WISHES AND ATTITUDE, NOW IS THE TIME SMARTEN UP, GET OUR ACT TOGETHER AND ACT AS ONE FORCE.
    We are all in it for the long haul, there are no easy fixes.

Nvm
    Last edited by AMET; 05-05-2020 at 11:09 PM.
    "This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future."
    Adolf Hitler, 1935

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Join with expectations.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Join the Liberal party and rock the boat from within as a voting member of the party. Tell the party you don't want more gun laws. There is no other way forward in this eroded democracy (I hesitate to wonder if democracy is the right word, but yes It represents what we used to have). When a government has to stoop to shortcuts in the legislative process to take property from people during a Global Pandemic and on the heels of a Horrific series of carefully planned crimes in Nova Scotia, during a lock down? - Huston, we have a problem. Not only that, but the madman used the Police against themselves, thus compounding his crimes. Of course his guns were black market and he had no license...
    The whole thing doesn't pass the sniff test.
    Last edited by freedomintheskies; 05-06-2020 at 10:26 AM.
    DCRA, PEI Provincial Rifle Association, CCFR

Just joined and no telephone number!

you must be a member before april 17 2020 to be able to vote for leadership it says on the cpc website
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes---Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast