Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: My irunguns experience

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Yes, you made your purchase on our US website on April 28, 2020 and then advised us that you wanted some custom engraving done on your receiver.

You had several conversations with Carolyn in regards to this over the phone and through emails.

Then on April 30, 2020 you decided to hold off on the engraving for now as you were contemplating cancelling your order. You were advised of the 25% restocking fee over the phone. This is also clearly stated throughout the website.

On May 1st you emailed Carolyn saying that you definitely wanted to cancel your entire order and that you were ok with the restocking fee.

You called our Arizona store today and you were very abrupt with Amber over the phone, so Carolyn called you to help you understand that you were already refunded, less the 25% restocking fee.

We only refund the US dollar amount, it’s your credit card company that decides how much to convert into Canadian dollars.

Carolyn advised you that because the refund was already complete and irreversible, that she could offer you a discount from our wholesale dealer website on your next purchase.

You had no desire to purchase anything from us, so you weren’t interested. She tried explaining to you the reason why we have the restocking fee, as permits are filed with the US State Department, Dept of Commerce, AES, CBSA and our Broker to bring these firearms into Canada. The amount of work involved in each order is significant, but you did not care to hear her explanation.

We are sorry you feel you have been treated unfairly but if you are going to give us a negative review, please provide all facts regarding the situation.

Your email correspondence dated May 1, 2020 that was sent to Carolyn.

Hey Carolyn -

Could you just cancel my entire order.
    I will pay the restocking fee.

I’ve also left you a voice note.

Thanks.

I'm not a fan of IRG just because they just have the attitude of a bunch or d-bags. Face it, you're going to have customers that aren't happy with you, and will leave bad reviews. its your job as a business to act professionally, which obviously you can't possibly do. Instead you have to prove every person that disagrees with you wrong and make sure everyone knows it.

By the way I'm still waiting for your proof that MOST of the illegal firearms in Canada are smuggled through 5 reserves. You said it was factual, still no proof given.

CGN Regular
    WOW you are quite the piece of work! You THINK you are a big man by greasing out the ladies from IRG? YOUR mistake little man!

Out of all the retailer's I've bought from. I found irg to be the most pleasant to deal with. Thanks for my 2 rugar American ranches. Got them in 4 days from when I ordered at the best price on here. The shirt and mouse pad didn't hurt either.

If they tell you there is a restocking fee. Then there is a restocking fee. How is this hard to comprehend, it all over the website.

So how long until OP posts a negative thread about tenda because they didn't cancel and refund his order within 38 minutes after it already shipped out? You just can't please some people....

Irg people are not friendly at all to much american cowboy attitude

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by 1sikride View Post
    Hey guys -

So I ordered an Ar, optic, and stripped lower
    From irun last week. First time customer.
    This was two days before the Ar Ban.
    I called and emailed to cancel my order
    Bc of the ban. I spoke to the owner
    Carolyn - she told me not to cancel
    Risk it blah blah on the phone.
    I decided to but then later on at home
    I said f it. After reading and speaking to
    Buddies. I cancelled. 25% cancel fee.
    Didn’t sit well with me.
    It’s Bad business practice to jam someone when covid, the ban.
    I reached out by phone. Email you name it
    Finally got ahold of her again and boy was
    She a treat to deal with. Wouldn’t even reduce
    My cancel fee. Told me the guns already shipped
    Blah blah with I don’t believe. It was
    36hrs later...
    I proposed we meet in the middle and
    Say just do a 10%.
    She said no - said it’s clear on her site
    And I said well I’m only cancelling bc of
    The ban. Other sites, vendors and issuing
    Full refunds and u wanted to push it
    Through and let Trudeau jam me up..

Not cool. I told her I’d leave a review on
    All the forums and word of mouth I can
    And offered her a last chance.
    She didn’t accept. She did say I could
    Have a deal on more guns and parts.
    I politely declined.

I’d be very careful with these people.
    Zero customer relation or care.
    Just literally took almost 300$
    For nothing....
    It’s actually disgusting to be honest.
    I will never use them or recommend them
    Again.

Tenda here I come !
    You just got roasted by IRG.
    Now take 1sikride to the bank and get 75% of your money back before you run off to school.

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Yes, you made your purchase on our US website on April 28, 2020 and then advised us that you wanted some custom engraving done on your receiver.

You had several conversations with Carolyn in regards to this over the phone and through emails.

Then on April 30, 2020 you decided to hold off on the engraving for now as you were contemplating cancelling your order. You were advised of the 25% restocking fee over the phone. This is also clearly stated throughout the website.

On May 1st you emailed Carolyn saying that you definitely wanted to cancel your entire order and that you were ok with the restocking fee.

You called our Arizona store today and you were very abrupt with Amber over the phone, so Carolyn called you to help you understand that you were already refunded, less the 25% restocking fee.

We only refund the US dollar amount, it’s your credit card company that decides how much to convert into Canadian dollars.

Carolyn advised you that because the refund was already complete and irreversible, that she could offer you a discount from our wholesale dealer website on your next purchase.

You had no desire to purchase anything from us, so you weren’t interested. She tried explaining to you the reason why we have the restocking fee, as permits are filed with the US State Department, Dept of Commerce, AES, CBSA and our Broker to bring these firearms into Canada. The amount of work involved in each order is significant, but you did not care to hear her explanation.

We are sorry you feel you have been treated unfairly but if you are going to give us a negative review, please provide all facts regarding the situation.

Your email correspondence dated May 1, 2020 that was sent to Carolyn.

Hey Carolyn -

Could you just cancel my entire order.
    I will pay the restocking fee.

I’ve also left you a voice note.

Thanks.
    BAM ! Well said.
    I've had great experience with IRG, keep up the great work !
    CCFR member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_1982's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdnhunter117 View Post
    You just got roasted by IRG.
    Now take 1sikride to the bank and get 75% of your money back before you run off to school.
    Minus what the bank takes on exchange :D

I'm not a fan of IRG just because they just have the attitude of a bunch or d-bags. Face it, you're going to have customers that aren't happy with you, and will leave bad reviews. its your job as a business to act professionally, which obviously you can't possibly do. Instead you have to prove every person that disagrees with you wrong and make sure everyone knows it.

By the way I'm still waiting for your proof that MOST of the illegal firearms in Canada are smuggled through 5 reserves. You said it was factual, still no proof given.
    I dont blame them one bit, especially here! Businesses can be ruined by word of mouth reviews, which is all fine IF the word of mouth review is true.
    CSSA and CCFR member

Karen?

Bottom line it’s poor customer service.

I paid them nearly 300$ to
    Reply to a couple emails.
    The gun is their property until I take delivery.

And they talk to you like an idiot.
    First time customer, weird circumstances.

Lol started paperwork...
    Get over yourselves.

Slimey practice.

I strongly advice anyone to avoid
    These losers at all costs.
    I will continue posting since
    She decided to “roast” me...
    Enjoy my free money

Maybe I should go on Yelp next...

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast