Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: My irunguns experience

Quote Originally Posted by suRche View Post
    I’m in the process now.
    I was planning buying a firearm from them in December. I had some questions about the whole process and emailed the admin team late in the evening. I got a response that evening even thought it was outside of their business hours.
    Placed my order before the cut off date in December.
    Now it’s just a waiting game for the importation.
    As much as we want our new purchases asap, you just need to have patience if it is coming from their US warehouse.

I haven’t emailed to ask but I do check my IRG.ca account frequently for any updates regarding paying the gst and delivery fee as stated on their website.
    Hope everything works out perfectly! I agree with you, you have to have patience with all the regulations, customs, shipping, etc.

If you don't mind, post an update once you receive it. It would be great to hear how the recent experience was from the initial order to the door.

I have had several transactions with IRG over the years. In saying that, It's been 4-5 years since I have purchased anything from them.

My thoughts are they have so many transactions with thousands of guns coming from the USA every month, that they probably do not have the staff to answer every phone call and email.

When I did buy the items from them, they did in fact always answer the phone or an email. My transactions were flawless to the completion. I do understand the I want it right now attitude that the WOKE government has applied to it's people. I also understand that IRG has probably grown exponentially since I bought my guns from them.

Either way, I would buy again from them if I needed or wanted to, without worries on my end.......
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

CGN frequent flyer
    Have been Dealing Jason for 12 years. Best thing to keep other dealers in line

My last purchase just before the ban was 4 stripper receivers. $40 each or so. Promptly distributed to friends and family.

Knew the ban was coming and got 4 more AR owners. No regrets.

I also just ordered a CZ Bren 2, because I miss my 10.5" AR. Again from IRG, great price and availability

OP, you can GFY

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderhog View Post
    I have had several transactions with IRG over the years. In saying that, It's been 4-5 years since I have purchased anything from them.

My thoughts are they have so many transactions with thousands of guns coming from the USA every month, that they probably do not have the staff to answer every phone call and email.

When I did buy the items from them, they did in fact always answer the phone or an email. My transactions were flawless to the completion. I do understand the I want it right now attitude that the WOKE government has applied to it's people. I also understand that IRG has probably grown exponentially since I bought my guns from them.

Either way, I would buy again from them if I needed or wanted to, without worries on my end.......
    I hear what you're saying, but i was a serious buyer. Prophet river responded that day, and we finalised the sale shortly thereafter. So they quite literally lost a substantial sale because they couldn't be bothered to answer an email.
    I understand that they probably get a lot of emails and may not have the staff to handle them all, but in my opinion, if you are so understaffed that you are losing business, then it's time to hire. And if you can't afford to hire, then it's time to raise your prices. Charge what actually needs to be charged in order to finance the proper running of the business. Just my $0.02.

I’ve never dealt with them, seen a lot of what they offer for cheaper elsewhere.

CGN frequent flyer kinggeorge168's Avatar
    I deal with Jason L for over 12 years, awesome and nice guy to deal with, still remembered my first purchased with IRG is the Ruger SR 556 cabin. I will deal with them anytime.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1sikride View Post
    What I think a lot of you guys aren’t gathering is that

I made a first time purchase from a site I’m unfamiliar with
    During two events happening that will go
    Down in history - and I was offering to Meet these guys in the middle
    And I didn’t need the attitude or sass. It felt slimey and like I was hustled and pressured to
    Keep order in.

Also seems to be a 50/50 split.
    U would think a small business like this
    Would practice better business.
    Repeat customers etc.
    And it’s easy for you guys who bought
    When the world was more normal to have a positive
    Review. Put yourselves in someone else’s shoes.

Wouldn’t budge an inch. Blah blah
    Poor me. Well the customer is always right...

Now go back to Netflix if you just feel like
    Being nosey and mouthy.

I created this post as a warning.
    Not for banter
    Lol you changed your mind, then had a temper tantrum when a business refused to amend their policy that you agreed to. Why do you think you're entitled to special treatment? Why would they "meet you in the middle"? Not like you're a return customer that has spent thousands of dollars there, you said you were unfamiliar with the store.

And you made a PUBLIC posy whining about how you've been wronged, and then whine some more about people being "nosy" when they reply to it? Lol you're in the wrong here, even though you don't want to admit it. Sorry guy.

Haha and "The customer is always right", OK Karen. You know that's not true, right?

Edit: Didn't notice this thread was like 4 years old. Probably could have pieced that together by the mention of buying ARs, bans... But it's early. Not enough coffee yet. Everyone has probably moved on by now, lol. Meh.
    Last edited by Scotty454; 01-17-2024 at 10:19 AM.

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

Ordered a slide with optic and then end of 2023 ordered a Beretta 92 gen 3 locking block kit. Website lays it all out but basically the cut off is the 16th of every month to get something out of the US and onto a truck to Canada. Once it gets here its a week to sort through it all and ship to your address. IRG are fantastic at getting hard to find stuff

I've dealt with IRG for many years. Always very good and always good value. If you treat them with respect, they treat you the same way.

If you think they should run their business differently, maybe start one of your own and see how it goes.
    The West wants Out!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    Shipping is expensive. That's an obvious downside.

But there are plenty of upsides to ordering from IRG.
    I've ordered plenty of items that I couldn't find (at any price) from anyone in Canada.