Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: My irunguns experience

Well I love Irunguns, I deal with them in the past, great service and good products, I got from them few original Colt M4 military surplus magazines in great conditions, and I will buy from them again
    You're out!

This thread is great.

Ive had 2 dealings with IRG,

1st time there was some error on the order part. Cant and will not point fingers as to who was at fault, but I asked to return/refund. That was an interesting conversation. IRG was quite reluctant to have the item shipped back i guess in a form of not wanting to deal with it. Again, don't really blame them for it but the interaction itself was kinda unprofessional IMO.

(unopened mag loader in the wrong calibre for those curious)

End of the day I insisted, paid the restocking fee and went on my merry way with my refund.

Second was the big purchase. Went smooth, didn't need to cancel because I was committed and to be honest, could give 0 cares about impeding bans.

I can understand where the OP is coming from but what hes done was in poor taste and quite evident a bit of buyers remorse. Personally i would have let it happen and PRAYED to god that it didnt make it into the country where in then IRG would have to refund at full (but that is a gamble)

OP, shoulda kept the rifle and diddled with it while you had the opportunity to
    Everytime a vendor posts a sale, my bank account cringes

Looking forward to OP's Tenda review LOL

solid retailer, they stock and bring in some kool stuff that would otherwise be unattainable.

Irunguns has always been great to me and I've ordered several times.

I purchased a socom16 through IrunGuns few years back and the transaction overall was pretty smooth. Long story short it did have to go back for some warranty work and a part later had to be shipped to me which was a bit annoying because of all the legal work going from states to Canada. And yeah I was a bit annoyed and I think they could tell but in the end it was not their fault and I regret now being annoyed. But anyways in the end they came through and solved the problem and everything was good, I would do business with them again and I truly think they do their best.

BANNED
    I hate to get on the bandwagon, but I have bought 3 firearms and different parts from them and I have nothing but a great experience from them. I now check with them first for any items I want to buy. I bought a rifle from another site sponsor and it was damaged, so I returned it, it was going to be 3 months before they could get a new one, I started looking around and found Irunguns had it in the US, so I order it and by the time I received it, I saved myself over 400.00 form buying it from them and was able to get it in 3 weeks. I wish I would have gone there first

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootin'Shaner View Post
    I keep getting told this is truth, or fact or however you want to describe it. I'm not trying to start anything just want to be shown the proof. Just because I'm told its a fact doesn't make me believe it.

I also asked what 5 reserves it was that bordered the US and that also was not answered.
    I dunno about 5, but Akwesasne is the big one. It's infamous for smuggling whatever you can think of. 20 years ago the major tobacco companies had networks setup to smuggle grey market cigarettes into Canada via this reserve. They were eventually brought up on charges for it. Coke and other stuff also flows through here. Never heard about guns, but I wouldn't see why not? Unless they decided the negative attn wasn't worth the profit margin, which I can see being the case.

Lol
    Infowars.com
    thesurvivalpodcast.com
    If you have a problem, and you think someone else is going to fix it for you; you actually have two problems.