Thread: Kkm special order

Business Member Black Box Customs's Avatar

Kkm special order

Let's get some barrels to Canada. KKM offers precision manufactured match grade barrels for most popular types of handguns in Canada. They have no formal Canadian distribution and due to prior permitting costs/overhead can be expensive to get as 'one offs' or single units to Canadian gun owners.

UPDATE: June 1, 2020
    Just updating here. The ordering period is closed now. If you're not in correspondence with us presently firming payment, your barrel will not be on the order. Permits will be submitted imminently as well as the formal order with KKM.

UPDATE: June 11, 2020
    The order has been invoiced and is in production.

UPDATE: July 15, 2020
    The order is still in production and KKM has estimated completion near the end of August.

UPDATE: October 20, 2020
    Order is in transit to Canada.

UPDATE: November 19, 2020
    Order has arrived at our door after an incredible wait. Thank you everyone for your patience. We'll be in touch soon to coordinate delivery.

Attachment 380973

WHAT IS THIS?
    We'll be placing a KKM order shortly to refill our shelves. If you're looking for a hard to come by barrel, or particular spec which is rarely found in Canada we'd like to offer the opportuntiy for firearm enthusiasts in the country to get their desired barrel and amortize permit/import costs. As we move through the phases of the order we'll be updating the thread to let clients know the progress.

WHAT DOES IT COST?
    Please reach out to us for quotation with your desired barrel/SKU from KKM Precision's website (https://kkmprecision.com/shop/). We'll quote each client prior to processing your order. Orders will be non-refundable and must be paid in full for guaranteed allocation.

I'M A RETAILER - CAN I GET A DISCOUNT?
    Absolutely - margins are very lean on KKM but we encourage companies with BFLs to reach out to us for quotation. We'll absolutely mark down orders from BFL holders so the greater community in Canada can be serviced.

WHEN WILL MY BARREL ARRIVE?
    We'll be placing the order formally on May 31, 2020 with KKM. They've quoted a worst case 6-8x weeks for completion which places the order in Canada at approximately in August 2020. We'll be updating clients throughout the process so you can keep an eye on it.

WHAT IF MY BARREL ARRIVES LATER THAN AUGUST?
    Patience is a virtue; This order involves two governments, a global pandemic, a manufacturer, and at least two freight carriers. Due to that the delivery window cannot be guaranteed and is provided as a 'reasonably prudent' expectation based on the current information at the time the order is placed. No refunds will be given to impatient individuals.

WHAT IF THE USD SHIFTS?
    The pricing structure we've implemented will price protect purchases so you are not subject to currency fluctuations. We'll honor purchased pricing regardless of fluctuations in the dollar.
    Last edited by Black Box Customs; 11-19-2020 at 02:11 PM.

Milling | Stippling | Cerakote Certified | Firearms Retail | Part Retail | Parts Manufacturing
    www.BlackBoxCustoms.com
    sales@blackboxcustoms.com
    Phone: (403) 470-8802

#8, 4420-75 Ave S.E.
    Calgary, AB
    T2C 2H8
    SHOWROOM: M-F 9-7 / SAT 10-5

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tom_Swift's Avatar
    Great barrels, have one I had imported by ##### Armoury, highly recommended for that OG Roland Special build.

I have a hybrid on my open rig (that I won't get to shoot for a year now, in competition at least). Easily the most accurate bbl I have every shot. Fricken amazing. Worth every penny

Can you order G19 4.17” barrels in the next order? Thanks.
    "Don't confuse effort with results."

Quote Originally Posted by LAV View Post
    Can you order G19 4.17” barrels in the next order? Thanks.
    LAV,

Please reach out to me sales@blackboxcustoms.com and I'll get you on our list for the next lot.

-Devon

Milling | Stippling | Cerakote Certified | Firearms Retail | Part Retail | Parts Manufacturing
    www.BlackBoxCustoms.com

#8, 4420-75 Ave S.E.
    Calgary, AB
    T2C 2H8

Any update on the status of the barrels/order?

Quote Originally Posted by thespen View Post
    Any update on the status of the barrels/order?
    Yes, we are drawing very near, I am pleased to announce. They're at our exporter in the US and they should be departing before the end of next week. It's usually around 2x weeks on the truck to get here, so we should have them on hand worst case the first or second week of October.

-Devon

www.BlackBoxCustoms.com

#8, 4420-75 Ave S.E.
    Calgary, AB
    T2C 2H8

Are you getting any more of the KKM black Glock 22 .40-9mm conversion barrels? Specifically the unthreaded version.

Thanks
    Working towards Ultra Frequent Flyer status at a glacial pace!