Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: RCMP Bulletin

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    It was always written that way in the OIC. It just wasn't worded as clearly, but it was there, which is why I never understood the claims of discrimination....
    There is discrimination because if you are non aboriginal you must be a subsistence hunter to continue using your now prohibited rifle to hunt; if you are aboriginal, you can use your prohibited rifle to hunt. HUGE difference, with massive institutionalized bias against non aboriginals.

CGN Regular
    I am non aboriginal / I do not speak french / I am a Euro Canadian / I am caucasian. I am screwed in this country.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPuffyPants View Post
    Not trying to derail the conversation, but I honestly just had a question occur to me. Is it normal to say that some laws in a particular area apply to Aboriginals while others do not? How can the government defend distinguishing ones that apply vs. ones that do not? For example, if they are now allowed to own prohibited weapons deemed to be too dangerous to be in the hands of our most trusted and vetted citizens; how does the government propose to distinguish between which prohibited weapons are ok and which are not? Can an aboriginal person now own any prohibited weapon? Did we just give them all 12.x status? Do we need a new class of prohib? Aboriginal Prohib..... How far down the rabbit hole do they intend to take this?
    There are two sets of laws in this country. One set for canadians, and one set for indians. The courts even hand out sentencing differently if the person in front of the judge is an indian or a canadian. It's been this way forever.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    and they can all go pound sand with their commie laws

Quote Originally Posted by Bull_it View Post
    There are two sets of laws in this country. One set for canadians, and one set for indians. The courts even hand out sentencing differently if the person in front of the judge is an indian or a canadian. It's been this way forever.
    And despite all of this, the natives are still massively over represented in the prison population. 67% of those accused of homicide are native, with up to 60% of victims being again, native.

There is something seriously wrong with this country and its not legal firearms owners.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_1982's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefBoyOhBoy View Post
    Scrubbed all mentions of grandfathering.
    Yup. They changed their page- heres the original. There is another thread on this.

https://web.archive.org/web/20200501...ms-and-devices
    CSSA and CCFR member

Quote Originally Posted by id64 View Post
    M16? Really...
    If you look at paragraph 87 of the SOR/2020-96, there are 29 firearms listed in which M16 is part of the model name.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jonnyboy1014's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny the boy View Post
    I am non aboriginal / I do not speak french / I am a Euro Canadian / I am caucasian. I am screwed in this country.
    Were you born here? If so, congratulations on your native status.

Ps. Nice screen name
    BEWARE OF FOREIGN INFLUENCE
    A Vote For Trudeau Is A Vote For Communist China
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/2353593-CSIS-documents-reveal-Chinese-strategy-to-influence-2021-election

Quote Originally Posted by johnny the boy View Post
    Yep, a lot of us are in that boat. What do we do? I also have two young boys. I feel terrible for them.

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration! Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"

Adolph Hitler, 1935