Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CDX-40 Shadow rifle in 375 EnABELR

God this is such a fking joke. Bolt action rifles, are you ####ting me? Wonder if this POS government is going to give guys back their 6-$10000 they spent on their CADEX and PGW rifles. Clowns.
    |CCFR|

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    Cadex can sell outside Canada.
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Go_Big_Tactical View Post
    Not to step on Cadex toes but this would be between the dealer and them. If the dealer possessed the appropriate licence they can continue to keep the prohibited firearms. I'm sure this is as overwhelming for Cadex as everyone else right now but they will look after their dealers who have these rifles. More important we need to unite owners and other Canadians to overturn this injustice
    Yeah that's fair, brutal situation for both. Hate to see small dealers getting stuck, but in the same breath the manufacturer isn't exactly a titan of industry.

I won't be surprised if our local indoor range never recovers (moreso from covid) - but to see small business take such a sh** kicking from the government is kicking a guy while he's down.

Quote Originally Posted by justmessing View Post
    Yeah that's fair, brutal situation for both. Hate to see small dealers getting stuck, but in the same breath the manufacturer isn't exactly a titan of industry.

I won't be surprised if our local indoor range never recovers (moreso from covid) - but to see small business take such a sh** kicking from the government is kicking a guy while he's down.
    We'll all get through it. It doesn't sound like gun owners are taking this one lying down, Trudeau has to fight us standing up.

On Armalytics it shows the EnABELR as affected by the ban. I literally just bought a 375 Chey Tac and received it. Now to consider rebarreling. But with the ENABELR cartridge being likely ITAR controlled will we even have a source for components and dies, or will they be restricted.

I believe ITAR is out of the way now - Trump moved firearms products into another category which removed a lot of red tape. There are posts on this subject under Irunguns if you look - the rules changes for the better a couple months ago on the US end, not ours clearly. I don't think you'll have trouble getting access to enabler components - send Tom and GoBig tactical a note. He has stock on 375 Enabelr Brass/projectiles.

CGN frequent flyer Big bore dinosaur's Avatar
    Sorry, if it's a silly question, do they chamber the 378WM.

Quote Originally Posted by sniper49579 View Post
    On Armalytics it shows the EnABELR as affected by the ban. I literally just bought a 375 Chey Tac and received it. Now to consider rebarreling. But with the ENABELR cartridge being likely ITAR controlled will we even have a source for components and dies, or will they be restricted.
    The serial number on your receiver is at a minimum recorded with CADEX and the vendor as 375CT.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123