Thread: Are purchases made on the weekend slower to process?

Are purchases made on the weekend slower to process?

Hey there, I just made a purchase online saturday night and it doesn't show on my online banking although I have received an order receipt. I am used to purchases reflecting in my balance immediatly so I was wondering if the issue is on my end or if I'm just waiting for them to open and click a button or something? Thanks
    Last edited by ShotgunNut; 05-11-2020 at 03:37 PM.
    I reserve the right to reserve my rights.

Don’t you think it will be better dealing those matters over the phone with them or emails instead of a public forums ? Thats the way business is made - with the vendor - not with everybody in the room..

Quote Originally Posted by Janeau View Post
    Don’t you think it will be better dealing those matters over the phone with them or emails instead of a public forums ? Thats the way business is made - with the vendor - not with everybody in the room..
    Not when they're closed and not responding. This is obviously the alternative. Perhaps some of you have experienced this same scenario!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    FWIW a lot of online retailers still manually process the payment transaction. All the website does is collect your information.

Give them time.
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunNut View Post
    Not when they're closed and not responding. This is obviously the alternative. Perhaps some of you have experienced this same scenario!
    Most gun shops are closed Sunday and Monday in Vancouver, when you place your order the system automatically generates a confirmation (what you referred to as a receipt), your order will be processed sometime Tuesday when they are back in the office, once they pulled the product out of inventory and get it ready to be ship they will charge your account, but the volume of orders and Covid 19 might affect that.

Call them on tomorrow.

Awesome, thats all I needed to know. Thank you.

Reliable's service is great. Be patient and your purchase will arrive in a timely matter.
    The perils of duck hunting are great - especially for the duck.

Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunNut View Post
    Hey there, I just made a purchase online saturday night and it doesn't show on my online banking although I have received an order receipt. I am used to purchases reflecting in my balance immediatly so I was wondering if the issue is on my end or if I'm just waiting for them to open and click a button or something? Thanks
    Hello @ShotgunNut. We strive to process all online orders within 1-2 business days, however that has been fluctuating a bit due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, plus other unfortunate announcements from the Federal Govt. Due to most of the items we sell being regulated, we have a series of checks that occur before payment is taken.

We appreciate your support during these interesting times we're living in and once your order is processed and your shipment is created, you will receive an email from our system with your tracking #.

Regards
    Reliable Gun
    FIND US ON FACEBOOK OR FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM

Ph: 604 874 4710 Fax: 604 874 4712
    Toll Free 1 800 407 5224
    3227 Fraser Street • Vancouver • BC • V5V 4B8
    Hours of Store: Tuesday - Friday 9 - 5:30 PM
    Saturday 9 - 5 PM
    EMAIL: orders@reliablegun.com
    http://www.reliablegun.com

Full Line direct dealer for
    Remington, Marlin, Browning, Bushnell, Tikka, Sako, Beretta, Benelli, Savage Arms, Ruger, NightForce, Trijicon, PWS, Nikon, Kel-Tec, Fenix Flashlights, Kent Cartridges and MANY MORE