TSE to launch a court challenge against the OIC - FILED

Donated and I thank you for starting an additional legal front. I've noticed that from the time I donated a few minutes ago until now, the tally has doubled to over $12k. It would give me great joy if we blew the top off this gofundme and sent a message to the Liberal establishment that we're tired of being used as their whipping post and we're riled up enough to put our money where our mouth is.

the goal really doesnt matter, it continues when its reached

That's good. Seems strange that firearmss businesses aren't chipping in where are all the manufacturers and retail. It seems that only TSE is fighting this. If I ever buy anything again they'll be the first place I look.

Great news! You guys are a great company, and this action will ensure you are top of mind (along with other businesses pursuing similar attempts) when I look to make new purchases.

...CGNers, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SHARE THE GOFUNDME LINK ACROSS YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS! WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!

Done already twitter and FB

w23zl6qh.jpg

The Alex Jones InfoWars donation was one of mine.

I’m donating the money I would have spent on gas, ammo etc for the range to these various causes, it really adds up!

The CBC is NOT for us and against the ban. Infact it states that while this ban does nothing to help the public security they infact say "we can still own tavors and sks rifles"

Hmmmm is the CBC actually trying to show their real agenda here buy saying only a complete ban on semis will be enough now!!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom