Page 13 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3567891011121314151617181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: TSE to launch a court challenge against the OIC - FILED

Donated what I could

Donated, but I'm wondering why this didn't go out to TSE's email subscribers. I know more than a handful of fellow range members that don't frequent online venues such as this.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Bump just because...

And to praise some company’s I didn’t like for stepping up on this... would love to see more of this....

#RobFordForPrimeMinister
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    Understood. Once we get the submission ready, I'll put details down, but not until we are finalizing the filing.
    I understand the need to maintain some degree of confidentiality, and I am supportive of that as a necessary step to success.

I would however like to see the arguments being advanced before donating, because I am interested in anyone challenging this on the basis of these regulations diminishing our right to self defense, and I can not in good conscience support any argument or applicant that concedes that any of these existing gun control measures have any legitimacy whatsoever.

Lastly, it would be nice, if there was some way to impugn the legitimacy of the original OICS which have existed for 20 years, as they are necessarily vulnerable to virtually all of the same arguments that would be valid in challenging the current OIC.

I would seriously give you $1,000 right now if you told me you were challenging the entire premise of classification by OIC.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxer2373 View Post
    Bump just because...

And to praise some company’s I didn’t like for stepping up on this... would love to see more of this....

#RobFordForPrimeMinister
    Been watching Rob Ford from my poor excuse of a province (quebec) since he got elected.
    He looks like a really down the earth guy, i like him.

Donated.Thanks for this !

Donated!

Thank you TSE for taking on the Little Potato and his soft dictatorship ways.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 5440fight's Avatar
    Donated. Give them hell
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ― Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

CGN frequent flyer
    Bill Blairs Raging Alcoholism
    wow such a nice mix of people donating to the cause
    f:P

I am sure this post will be drowned out among others. First I am against the ban, even tho I personally have no need for semi-autos.

The point is that it was executed in the WRONG way.

I also encourage anyone with anti-gun friends. That you explain how this literally will not change anything. There are still numerous firearms with the exact same capability available.....This is a waste of money and time.

True efforts that make sense would be

1) re-writing our current laws so they make actual sense. Don't just add more of the same laws that don't do anything
    2) Talk about firearms based on capability NOT what they look like or what they are called.

If you can explain to an anti-gunner how that makes more sense it also helps them see how this political run around is ridiculous, and how they are being misled. Not to mention hunting firearms and tactical have the same capabilities....one just looks cooler.

any way I will be donating. I feel for small business these days, esp in western Canada where we are just getting stomped due to economics and political decisions.

Good luck gents