Page 23 of 53 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192021222324252627282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: TSE to launch a court challenge against the OIC - FILED

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by BCreserveMP View Post
    That is a long process and this government is on borrowed time.
    Maybe or maybe not . I can honestly only see the cpc wanting a change but they have no leader , the other parties don’t really have a chance of winning and they lose if cpc gets in , meanwhile if the liberals get elected again their in the same boat as now so what’s the point for them really .

I may be wrong but this is how I see it

Quote Originally Posted by Hrsplit View Post
    Maybe or maybe not . I can honestly only see the cpc wanting a change but they have no leader , the other parties don’t really have a chance of winning and they lose if cpc gets in , meanwhile if the liberals get elected again their in the same boat as now so what’s the point for them really .

I may be wrong but this is how I see it
    I'm voting CPC regardless. If enough of us do that, things will be different. I honestly can not believe all the dumb sheep out there that lap up the sewage that the Turd spews forth...there has to be enough sensible people left in this country to get rid of this communist d-bag, vote him out.
    Last edited by Billabong; 05-12-2020 at 11:26 PM.

Donated. Good Luck JR.

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    I understand and think I've taken a lot of lumps over the years as well. But this transcends and we must unite. I personally will also give to all of the other challenges as we have no idea what will and will not be successful and one group cannot argue all of them. Nor can one judge hear and understand all of them.
    I think you are doing a good thing here, JR. I must say, that for your part in the SA fiasco, I vowed to boycott your store for life and I have so far stuck to this, have never spent a dime there. I think that this lawsuit you are doing is a big step in the right direction, and I wish you every success. Just donated $25. Hope you kick the Turd's a$$ in court!!

Done.

Donated. Keep it up!
    CSSA member.
    CCFR member.
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum. "

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kaos013 View Post
    I'm curious as to the goal of the suit, is it aimed at overturning the OIC etc or is it aimed to get your inventory paid for, Big difference in asking if it is something for the benefit of the community or one?
    Our challenge is to hopefully overturn the OIC. This is not about my inventory.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Im still mad at you for the idiotic Swiss Arms fiasco, but you got my support regardless. Go get em.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bart212's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BCreserveMP View Post
    Dude, 92% of PAL holders couldn't even be bothered to sign the C-71 e-petition.

Make no mistake, hunters and trap shooters are next. Rathjen and Provost have already announced the ban didn't go far enough and (to the surprise of exactly nobody) hunting-type firearms are used more often than semis and handguns in domestic violence. So guess who's next? You.

Listen, they will not be satisfied until every gun is taken away from every civilian. If you don't understand that by now, what will convince you?

And for those of you still grumbling about the Swiss Arms thing, fair enough. But TSC has atoned, and they are paying for this, what will easily be a six-figure action. Time to bury the hatchet and unite.
    Yup good message
    CCFR

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bart212's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stmsm View Post
    12000 people Have viewed this post only 500 people actually donated, come on guys only 5 bucks if you donated right after viewing this we already there. This Is not only for JR it’s for all of us! Keep that in mind.

Also more than 80000 People have viewed shotgun ban post but not much people actually do anything?

We need to unite together!
    Ridiculous, eh? 11500 gun owners want to lose their guns.
    CCFR