Sterling R18 Shipment Just in! Now with trigger tech triggers!

TSE.Chet

Business Rep
Business Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All Sterling Rifles are now featuring a flat faced Trigger Tech trigger pack! Featuring a flat trigger shoe, zero creep, tactile reset and a crisp break.

Featuring the latest Sterling Arms Hybrid Handguard- full length picatinny rail on top, a 4" section of ARCA incorporated into the bottom, and full MLOK compatibility will have your R-18 ready for any situation. These new rails hit the sweet spot for weight and balance without compromising on the features that you expect out of a modern target rifle.

9D70ED0C-EAE5-449B-AEFE-A27C3FAD3B24.jpg

Link to current Sterling inventory!

Attachments

• 9D70ED0C-EAE5-449B-AEFE-A27C3FAD3B24.jpg
    9D70ED0C-EAE5-449B-AEFE-A27C3FAD3B24.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 5,167
Is this the latest and greatest Canadian produced semi auto to rush out the door and catastrophically fail?

Well... they have been on the market for over 2 years and from what I know; over 1000 have been sold... and in those 2 years only one gas part has had to be replaced under warranty.

There have been some upgrades over that time; such as the barrel profile, adjustable gas block, rail profile and triggertech trigger. But nothing that was needed to make the gun actually work, or work safely.

So.... I don't think this is a fail by any metric.

JR

Is Sterling Alberta affiliated with Sterling UK, makers of old AR180B rifles?

Yes, there is a collaboration between Sterling Arms International (new) and Sterling Company (old).

I am hoping to bring over Mr. James Edmiston, the historic family owner of Sterling to TacCom for book signing and to tell old war stories of the arms industry.

JR

Are there any non-blemished arriving in the near future with the new trigger/handguard? Congrats...these are looking better and better. Nice job.

Is there a way to tell which have the new upgraded trigger, handguard with the ARCA, etc.
I see lots of MK2 out there and can't tell which have the upgrades.
Is there a prod date or serial # that we can use?

Also, any run of the natural finish clear coat (unfinished look) anytime soon?

I just picked up an OD green one from you guys 2 days ago. Can't wait to get it to the range. Didn't have time when I picked it up unfortunately. Service there was great, Scott in receiving made sure one was ready for me out front when I arrived and the guys at the counter were super. Answered any questions I had and some great advice on it. Thanks again guys!

Need more info...what kind of problems...what type of ammo were you using....what did you do to solve the problems.....?

Lets inform rather than react......

Back
Top Bottom