Page 48 of 53 FirstFirst ... 28384041424344454647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: TSE to launch a court challenge against the OIC - FILED

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckmastr View Post
    A year in now how goes the legal battle?
    It has been rather quiet regarding any progress.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by no-one special View Post
    It has been rather quiet regarding any progress.
    To be frank, there has not been much progress... filings made and then the crown has kept telling my side they were going to be making more filings... so we waited... my side is now going to file some motions to move it along... we're tired of the crown's delays.
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    To be frank, there has not been much progress... filings made and then the crown has kept telling my side they were going to be making more filings... so we waited... my side is now going to file some motions to move it along... we're tired of the crown's delays.
    Gee, if I was a thinkin' man, I might be thinkin' that for some strange reason, the government is dragging their heels on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardrossin View Post
    Gee, if I was a thinkin' man, I might be thinkin' that for some strange reason, the government is dragging their heels on purpose.
    now now.... were in canada.... were not supposed to be doin no thinkin....
    Everytime a vendor posts a sale, my bank account cringes

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    That sounds absolutely preposterous! I cannot fathom a government that swore to be open, honest and TRANSPARENT would ever drag their heels... the government would never!

Honestly that sounds like the EXACT same issue that each case is having. 30 day stall for this meeting, 30 day stall to discuss the outcome of the last meeting. okay, 30 day stall to schedule the next meeting after that meeting.

Stay strong, stay true, and hold your heading.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    That sounds absolutely preposterous! I cannot fathom a government that swore to be open, honest and TRANSPARENT would ever drag their heels... the government would never!

Honestly that sounds like the EXACT same issue that each case is having. 30 day stall for this meeting, 30 day stall to discuss the outcome of the last meeting. okay, 30 day stall to schedule the next meeting after that meeting.

Stay strong, stay true, and hold your heading.
    yup without the injunction they just run out the clock on the amnesty and in 9 months everyone loses, the guns will be destroyed and then it doesn't matter if the cases win or not because the guns are already gone.

CGN Regular
    I have confidence in the Action of TSE fighting the OIC. Keep doing the great work.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by BurlewLLB View Post
    I have confidence in the Action of TSE fighting the OIC. Keep doing the great work.
    I have a lot of confidence in our community and all the efforts from so many org and businesses. I'm certainly not a proud Canadian, but I am very proud of our community and their financial and moral support

Quote Originally Posted by Taurkon View Post
    I have a lot of confidence in our community and all the efforts from so many org and businesses. I'm certainly not a proud Canadian, but I am very proud of our community and their financial and moral support
    I’m a proud Canadian, just not proud of our leader or his group of clowns. Hopefully we get enough votes to boot his ass out so Conservatives can reverse this sh*t show.
    I’m here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I’m all out of gum.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by nosman View Post
    I’m a proud Canadian, just not proud of our leader or his group of clowns. Hopefully we get enough votes to boot his ass out so Conservatives can reverse this sh*t show.
    I'm a separatist... I'll fight for rights and privileges of Western Canada but the laurentian elites ensured there would never been a balanced Canada when they put this country together. I retire tomorrow and am evaluating 2 options. 1) Large piece of remote land in BC, otherwise 2) Move to the US.