Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 25353738394041424344454647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: TSE to launch a court challenge against the OIC - FILED

Quote Originally Posted by anchor3593 View Post
    Okay - there are these - now what about the Ontario Landowners GoFundMe? I see that it has a GoFundMe set up. Is there a place where all the court efforts are listed here?
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...racker-28May20
    Indeed,
    it ain't over until the nourishment enhanced non male peoplekind sings.
    straightandnarrow

Quote Originally Posted by Musky Hunter View Post
    totally agree..... would like to see DD, Colt, CZ, Derya, hk, s&w, ruger step up. they each got lots on the list.
    Yes, and all the accessories manufacturers have market loss exposure. Eotech, Blackhawk, Magpul, Leapers/UTG, Wilson, Bushnell etc. $20,000 per large manufacturer would significantly help defray the legal costs, and help retain a Cdn market for their products.

Good luck!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    I want to make sure John H gets funded and have shared his gofundme as well.

What other people also don't consider is the personal and business costs associated with this: While Wolverine Supplies and others like us fight this fight, we are NOT working on our businesses. We in essence are losing market share and sales to the benefit of competition that gets to sit back and ride this out based on the efforts of the few. Please remember that when deciding on your next purchase.

I know a number of importers and businesses that have been very supportive of the community and fights in general and will never forget them. But there are still lots of businesses and manufacturers that are sitting this out or washing their hands, awaiting an outcome. This should also not be forgotten.

This is a pivotal moment in firearms ownership in Canada.... If you are not for us, you really are against us. This is not an issue like magazine capacity or concealed carry... This is a fundamental fight in democracy and firearms ownership. Period.

TO BE CLEAR: Dozens and Dozens of small shops have donated to each and every fight... We need to see some of the big players step into the ring.

JR
    Is this about your market share or a "fight in democracy and firearms ownership"?

Where can I read the filed statement of claim?

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckmastr View Post
    Is this about your market share or a "fight in democracy and firearms ownership"?

Where can I read the filed statement of claim?
    See post #413 the filings are linked there.

Seriously, do you think I'm fighting this fight for "market share"?

It's bad enough that one of my local competitors is telling people not to contribute or support me because they are "concerned" about transparency and that my "legal team doesn't have any experience".... But that is to be expected.

There are 4500 guns shops in this country and only a small percentage are actually doing anything: I don't count passing along petitions as being part of the solution either. That is nice and everything, but this government has shown that it does not respect the people so that method is worthless.

This fight is going to cost both money and time. Both of which are precious, especially to me. I think at last count, there are about 50-60 other businesses and/or their employees that have publicly supported me and hundreds that have cut cheques or made donations to the other fights.... This is what I'm talking about.... Funding the real fights.

What I am saying is simple: Please support those companies that are actually fighting this fight (including funding the fights). Your support goes a long way. Also, don't tolerate anyone who is trying to divide us at this time. If they are too petty to realize we are fighting for the most fundamental of firearms ownership, they, again, do not deserve to be in this business.
    Last edited by TSE JR; 06-01-2020 at 03:14 PM.
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post

It's bad enough that one of my local competitors is telling people not to contribute or support me because they are "concerned" about transparency and that my "legal team doesn't have any experience".... But that is to be expected.
    That is extremely disappointing to hear.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by _ox_ View Post
    That is extremely disappointing to hear.
    It saddened me as well. I thought we were beyond this, but I've seen it in writing and had a couple of separate clients come in and confirm... SO I can firmly say, it's not hearsay.
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

this is great! just donated

'What I am saying is simple: Please support those companies that are actually fighting this fight (including funding the fights). Your support goes a long way. Also, don't tolerate anyone who is trying to divide us at this time. If they are too petty to realize we are fighting for the most fundamental of firearms ownership, they, again, do not deserve to be in this business.'

Yep, we vote with our wallets as well as at the ballot box. Do business with those who deliver good prices and service, but support those who are doing the right thing. I think Wolverine, TSE, ATRS and others are doing things the right way for the right reasons. Their businesses (and other's like them) will be getting my business. Time to be an informed consumer...

Donated and shared......We all must fight this ban at every level!

Jim
    "I am the midnight watchman down at Miller's Tool and Die.
    And I watch the metal rusting, and I watch the time go by."

I WILL NOT COMPLY!!
    WEXIT