Thread: Canadian Shooters, please take a minute to sign this petition against the gun ban.

Canadian Shooters, please take a minute to sign this petition against the gun ban.

This government just killed the ELR shooting discipline in Canada.

On May 1st they prohibited the 50BMG caliber.

Two days ago they prohibited the 408CT.

Then they prohibited the 375CT.

Not only from Cadex, but from all firearms makers...

All these calibers were mainly used for extreme range shooting disciplines, sometimes hunting at long range, now it's over. Within one stroke of pen they made us criminals.

If you support Sports Shooting in Canada, please take a minute to sign this petition: House of Commons Petitions

Make sure to confirm your signature by email.

Thanks for supporting the Canadian Shooter community.
    Cadex Customer Service Representative(s)
    1-888-348-6774
    customerservice@cadexinc.com
    https://www.cadexdefence.com/

For any emergency please contact:
    Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    There is a second petition on this too!

https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/P...etition=e-2576
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN frequent flyer
    We all need to keep sharing and signing, get others to sign it has really flat lined in the last 48 hours.

Take someone shooting - Encourage someone to get a Pal/ RPal

All of them signed, makes me sick what the Liberals have done, ruined a large part of my life by destroying one of my hobbies.

CGN Regular
    How can they had caliber to the OIC without rewriting it? I am a bit confused on how they can add on.

Quote Originally Posted by jacpor View Post
    How can they had caliber to the OIC without rewriting it? I am a bit confused on how they can add on.
    "Any firearm capable of discharging a projectile with a muzzle energy greater than 10,000 joules" casts a very large net with no definition of "capable" since you could load normal 12 with a monster round it may survive and get past that mark, or +P+ a 338 LM round

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jacpor View Post
    The Goverment has the power to move any gun they want into a more restrictive class. It's part of the Firearms Act, and I can only assume it existed within a previous piece of legislation before 1995 because both the CPC and Libs banned a bunch of stuff in the early 90s.
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.