Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Support Erin O'toole, become a member today!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxtrot View Post
    Just lol at people jumping at the carrot Lewis is swinging... based black mommy doesn't like guns , doesn't own any and isn't going to deliver on the gun issue-that much is for certain but maybe it will help get her elected. At least O'Toole had the minerals to go on CCFR and state actual specifics regarding his policy and that he would repeal the firearms act if he gets a majority as well as answer gun owners questions.
    Doesn’t really matter what he said if he can’t beat the incumbent. Pretty simple math.
    I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall.

Quote Originally Posted by mclmm View Post
    Doesn’t really matter what he said if he can’t beat the incumbent. Pretty simple math.
    At least he will be able to be in the house to fight with him as soon as he is elected leader and get the GTA votes needed to potentiallywin a federal election, Unlike lewis and mackay.

Quote Originally Posted by TT1900 View Post
    ^ See, it’s already started. Too many white pointy hats quietly hiding inside the ranks of the Conservative party for Lewis to stand a chance.

Also don’t see what’s wrong with a Somalian immigrant being the immigration minister. I suspect he can better comprehend the intricacies and complications of immigration than most.
    Speaking of fear mongering. Also The Immigration minister has shown to be prejudiced against natural Canadians. The ministers need to be fair. The liberals have shown they aren't. We can't have this divisiveness in the ranks with unfounded accusations and playing race cards. Leave that intersectional #### for the liberals and ndp.
    when banjos are outlawed, only outlaws will have banjos
    “The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits.” – Albert Einstein

CGN frequent flyer
    O'toole always seems to have some weird people around him.

In the last leadership race, remember when the NFA got their hands on the CPC membership list and mass mailed everyone a letter to join the NFA? The party blamed it on one of the social conservative candidates (who was found innocent), yet it was O'Toole who had one of the NFA leadership on his campaign.

Now he's got a hard core islamist running his campaign AND his campaign is meddling in the election, and has already worked to have one candidate removed (I think it was for questioning why O'toole has a hard core islamist on his campaign).
    "Fear not, for I have not made any of this up."

Senator Céline Hervieux-Payette, April 19, 2016

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Midnight Rider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mclmm View Post
    Perfect. I hope she wins and tells the UN to take their globalist nonsense and firmly hoop it.
    What Lewis does , and what she says that she will do , may be two very different things . Without a past political record to run on , no one really knows what her true intentions may be . Time will tell I guess .
    " SUPER BIKES RULE.....! " " Speed Costs....How Much Do You Want To Spend ! "

Quote Originally Posted by joe6167 View Post
    O'toole always seems to have some weird people around him.

In the last leadership race, remember when the NFA got their hands on the CPC membership list and mass mailed everyone a letter to join the NFA? The party blamed it on one of the social conservative candidates (who was found innocent), yet it was O'Toole who had one of the NFA leadership on his campaign.

Now he's got a hard core islamist running his campaign AND his campaign is meddling in the election, and has already worked to have one candidate removed (I think it was for questioning why O'toole has a hard core islamist on his campaign).
    What hardcore Islamist? Walied Soliman? What evidence do you have that he is an Islamist? What the hell does that term even mean?

I am a practicing Muslim, gun owner and hate the Liberal party. Gonna call me an Islamist too?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by joe6167 View Post
    How did you come up with that? May want to check your sources. Look at the professional work of Walied Soliman and it’s plainly obvious the guy isn’t an Islamist, let alone a hard-core one. Funny how some are singing this tune about Soliman yet remain silent or supportive about Sloan, a true religious zealot.

Probably the same group who think Mosques shouldn’t be allowed to play their call to prayer, but it’s all good for churches to ring their bells. For the record, I’m not in favour of either and would love to see all religious orders lose their tax exempt status as well, but it should be equal treatment for all.

If you’re going to dislike the guy, do it for real reasons like his globalist stance. I may still disagree with you, but you’d at least be respectable.

CGN frequent flyer
    How did you come up with that? May want to check your sources. Look at the professional work of Walied Soliman and it’s plainly obvious the guy isn’t an Islamist, let alone a hard-core one. Funny how some are singing this tune about Soliman yet remain silent or supportive about Sloan, a true religious zealot.

Probably the same group who think Mosques shouldn’t be allowed to play their call to prayer, but it’s all good for churches to ring their bells. For the record, I’m not in favour of either and would love to see all religious orders lose their tax exempt status as well, but it should be equal treatment for all.

If you’re going to dislike the guy, do it for real reasons like his globalist stance. I may still disagree with you, but you’d at least be respectable.
    Ask Tom Quiggin about it.

https://soundcloud.com/quigginreport...toole-campaign

CGN frequent flyer

And the story on Jim Karahalios

Last edited by joe6167; 05-19-2020 at 02:48 PM.

CGN Regular

I looked it up yesterday, and nothing points to the guy being a hard core Islamist like some people here claim ( but again there might more to the story). He’s a globalist though....and that bothers me a lot when it comes to policies like gun control and such. Now, I noticed a huge bias here when it comes to muslims, and that is a huge downside for our community. The goal is to unite people with the same values, social values, freedoms...and not repel a group that represent big votes and hand them over to the liberals, because that is exactly what’s happening. How do I know that ? I am a Muslim myself, and cherish my freedoms and what my kids are going to end up with in the future. If you want to be in power, you need the big cities, and if you want the big cities, you need to win the votes of what USED TINBE minorities. We need to unite people, is it that hard to understand ? You’ll be surprised how many social values we share, and how our views of a free society is pretty much yours.i have been a CPC member for few years now, just because it’s the party that represents most my social and political views. But more importantly, it’s the one that will most likely help us maintain the freedoms we are slowly losing. Is it perfect ? #### no. There are few things that bothers me, and I find it more than awkward .
    Here’s few examples :
    1- I look at Lewis’s profile and it’s very appealing. But she lacks the experience and she’s not very convincing when she talks. But then, you look at her agenda and you see this “ I will move the Canadian embassy to Jerusalem “ ???????? What the hell this has to do with Canada , other than pleasing some religious zealots in Israel, and trying to please and secure the support of some powerful groups here ....which seem to worry more about a country halfway across the world than the one they live in.
    2- you often see Pierre Poilievre these days talking on different media, good. He’s got a good background, knows how to talks..etc etc etc. Can anyone explain to me why in heaven all his videos are shot with a background that includes an Israeli Flag in plain view...and no Canadian flag is seen as you’d expect from a Canadian MP ??? Again, another guy who tries to please a specific group..for what again ?

Conservatism should start by looking at your own people and the interests of the country we live in.....and not someone’s else country.