Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 68910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Support Erin O'toole, become a member today!

CGN Regular SuperDeadlyAccountant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TT1900 View Post
    I don’t “like” abortion, nor does anyone I know, but I support the right to choose for both parents and doctors. The government has no place barring legitimate medical practice anymore than they do banning AR’s through an OIC. However, doctors should also not be compelled to provide a course of treatment they do not believe to be ethical. Less government is quite often better government.

What’s a cuck cuck?
    Yeah really. Some in this thread are just cringey socons. They use the same argument style that Liberals do when banning guns yet don't see the irony in it.
    You need guns to do righteous work, Ajay… for every gun is a bible, for every bullet… a sermon. And he said to them ‘God forth into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole of creation.’

Lewis for sure. We need to convince hippy tree huggers on the environment, she can check that box. We need more women to lean our way, check, just because she is a women. We need some visible minorities out of the GTA to vote blue. We need a fresh start. Otoole and Mackay will have skeletons and can be picked apart as the oldschool cons. Conservatives have to get with the picture of the future. She is that. Where i live we are blue thru and thru. Gotta think about the GTA. With western support and the GTA, sadly the east isn't needed. Quebec will be voting their own tune.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by zman75 View Post
    Lewis for sure. We need to convince hippy tree huggers on the environment, she can check that box. We need more women to lean our way, check, just because she is a women. We need some visible minorities out of the GTA to vote blue. We need a fresh start. Otoole and Mackay will have skeletons and can be picked apart as the oldschool cons. Conservatives have to get with the picture of the future. She is that. Where i live we are blue thru and thru. Gotta think about the GTA. With western support and the GTA, sadly the east isn't needed. Quebec will be voting their own tune.
    That makes perfect sense. Dr.Lewis is the best candidate.

Super GunNutz
    O'tool or Mckay will both throw us under the bus the minute they are elected.and then feed us excuses for years to come,doing NOTHING for gun owners,

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    O'tool or Mckay will both throw us under the bus the minute they are elected.and then feed us excuses for years to come,doing NOTHING for gun owners,
    And Lewis or Sloan won't??

Super GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Kozse View Post
    And Lewis or Sloan won't??
    better chance with Lewis,,ticks all the boxes the libs could use,there nothing they could use,so that could make the difference,but is Canada ready for such a radical change.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    better chance with Lewis,,ticks all the boxes the libs could use,there nothing they could use,so that could make the difference,but is Canada ready for such a radical change.
    Your point was they will do nothing for gun owners though?? How would Lewis or Sloan be any different??

CGN Regular
    O'Toole will not win an election if he is the CPC leader. The CPC needs a leader than can pull Liberal votes, even if it means they do not have policies we all prefer. Conservatives will always vote conservative, we need a more centrist leader to pull swing ridings. O'Toole is sadly not that.

People are sick of the "politician" archetype.
    The well dressed suit with no spine to be found, a traitor and a back stabber. Sheer embodied this well and sunk to the level of using leftist tactics. Nobody trusts these establishment politicians anymore and for good reason! We know they are taking dirty money to work against the people's interest.
    That's why people like Trump, because he is at least 20% on the people's side, and not "establishment". Cpc refuses to embrace this and is still trying to play the identity politics that went stale in 2012.
    Lewis is a breath of fresh air because she hasn't been involved in this clown show too long, but I am looking into O'toole as well despite what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by warzaw View Post
    Lewis hands down O'toole second choice if Mc Kay wins the nomination I won't vote for the first time in my 75 years.
    My sentiments exactly. Lewis FTW. I want more than just firearms legislation change, I want democracy back.