Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: Support Erin O'toole, become a member today!

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman18 View Post
    You guys know Lewis was against personal firearms ownership in the past right? Be careful what you wish for. My votes O’Toole 100%
    Really? Anyhow the past is the past, I will take her word for it now. I too believe we need a big change to even fathom a chance at winning. The only candidate I see who can be a wild card is Lewis.
    CCFR and CSSA Member, and Libertarian at Heart

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Most important thing is to join the party and participate.
    Support Lewis if you wish. Make sure you put O'Toole second on the ballot though!

Anyone but MacKay
    CSSA CCFR CPC

The next election will be decided in Ontario.

O’Toole has won three elections there. Lewis is 0/1...and it was a conservative riding so she is actually minus 1!

Military method of winning a battle = reinforce success, not failure.

Choose wisely friends...
    UNPROFOR 94/95, SFOR 2001
    Member of the CCFR and CPC.
    If you are not donating $20/month to the CPC then you are not serious about owning and keeping your guns.

You guys know Lewis was against personal firearms ownership in the past right? Be careful what you wish for. My votes O’Toole 100%
    Where is this coming from? I'm genuinely curious if this is true. People say past is past, but for me past still affects the present and the future, so this may change my perception of her. Can anyone ask if she was against firearm ownership in the past?

Provide a solid evidence for this!
    How to make a difference in fight against the communists?
    1. Vote for CPC 2. Join CCFR and CSSA (not NFA ) 3. Write letters to your Member of Parliament 4. Continue to be upstanding citizen

We'll never beat golden boy with old white men., Sorry to be so blunt but I think you all know I'm right.

Here’s Lewis’ full statement right after the massacre in NS:

“The Liberals are using the recent tragedy in Nova Scotia to ram through new gun regulations.

I can’t even explain how frustrating this is to see.

All our hearts go out to the victims and their families in Nova Scotia.

But cracking down on law-abiding citizens will do nothing to stop future mass shootings.

I believe in cracking down hard on smuggled firearms.

I believe in empowering police forces to keep guns out of the hands of criminals.

I want to lead a government that respects legal gun owners in Canada, instead of one that treats gun owners with contempt and disrespect.

I promise to bring common sense back to Canada’s approach to firearms and review our firearms legislation to make it clear, practical and purposeful instead of adding more legislation to our already confusing laws.

I will do everything in my power to keep our communities safe. But this new Liberal ban does not do that. It should be repealed.”

If I could sense even a glimpse of wishy-washy vagueness I wouldn't support her. But my gut feeling (which never failed me) says go Lewis all the way and trust her. She isn't a politician, her word still means something more than empty lies of "high ranking" politicians...
    How to make a difference in fight against the communists?
    1. Vote for CPC 2. Join CCFR and CSSA (not NFA ) 3. Write letters to your Member of Parliament 4. Continue to be upstanding citizen

BANNED
    Need a reference for that one friend. People are making up crap about her left right and center to make her seem worse than the other two.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ltc123 View Post
    Tonight at 9:00pm Eastern time is a Zoom meeting with the heads of CCFR talking with Conservative leadership candidate Erin O'Toole.

https://bit.ly/erinotoole is the link to get your invite.

Download the free Zoom program and install it on your phone, tablet or computer if you would like to participate.
    Thanks for this, I would have missed it

Hopefully some people on here just watched his webinar with the ccfr.