Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kel-Tec KSG25 12ga Bullpup Shotgun Non-Restricted

You know by practical logic this firearm is more dangerous than anything on the ban list, and no I'm not insinuating this needs to be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by ToughSpitfire View Post
    You know by practical logic this firearm is more dangerous than anything on the ban list, and no I'm not insinuating this needs to be banned.
    By practical logic they are all equally dangerous, which is to say not at all.
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Why are you even here?
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

So the question is... m4. Or keltec
    You’re not completely useless, you can always serve as a bad example.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mr. Friendly's Avatar
    holy hell this is FREAKING AWESOME!!!

too bad it's not SA...
    power corrupts, but absolute power is kinda cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Friendly View Post
    holy hell this is FREAKING AWESOME!!!

too bad it's not SA...
    But it would have to be pinned to only hold 2 in each mag tube!! That would defeat the purpose of this, as the huge capacity of it is the major selling feature!

I have to admit that I'm very tempted.

I looked at Tenda, but they only have the KSG 12 in stock. Any idea when they will get them? You said they were the retailer NS.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by BCreserveMP View Post
    I had a Gen 1 KSG that had feed issues. I called Kel-Tec and they put me in touch with an Ontario gunsmith who did their warranty work. 5 day turnaround including shipping and didn't cost me a dime. It was a while ago so I forget who the gunsmith was but Kel-Tec will sort you out.
    thanks for the info sir, cheers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitsauce View Post
    But it would have to be pinned to only hold 2 in each mag tube!! That would defeat the purpose of this, as the huge capacity of it is the major selling feature!

I have to admit that I'm very tempted.

I looked at Tenda, but they only have the KSG 12 in stock. Any idea when they will get them? You said they were the retailer NS.
    https://store.theshootingcentre.com/...ynthetic-stock
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

3 posts and this is number 3?
    Sometimes it's better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by BCreserveMP View Post
    I had a Gen 1 KSG that had feed issues. I called Kel-Tec and they put me in touch with an Ontario gunsmith who did their warranty work. 5 day turnaround including shipping and didn't cost me a dime. It was a while ago so I forget who the gunsmith was but Kel-Tec will sort you out.
    Just for info, I called Keltec to try to get a confirmation on this...

unfortunately, they confirmed the opposite ; any keltec firearm that is in Canada without going through Vault will NOT be warrantied. They won't even do any work on it even if you pay them to. The reason they evoked is that often times grey market exporters/importers will have to modify the guns for them to be brought into Canada, which voids the Keltec warranty.

I'm not sure how that works out from a legal standpoint, if I'm a customer buying in good faith without having any means to know about this (unless I specifically ask or come across this info), then I shouldn't have to pay the price of distribution quarrels and be out of a warranty.

But i'm certainly going to avoid having any part of it.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast