Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kel-Tec KSG25 12ga Bullpup Shotgun Non-Restricted

Did Kel-Tec ever fix the freezing issues with their shotguns?

CGN Regular
    that's the gun in John Wick movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Youzawhale View Post

North Sylva is probably the true culprit here, they know about this...
    Having had a truly unpleasant warranty experience with NS (for something else) last year, I concur it's probably true. I no longer buy anything that has North Sylva's fingerprints on it.
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

Quote Originally Posted by BCreserveMP View Post
    Having had a truly unpleasant warranty experience with NS (for something else) last year, I concur it's probably true. I no longer buy anything that has North Sylva's fingerprints on it.
    I had a bad experience with them as well previously, I am trying to think of any way I can to work with the retailer, distributor etc. I have reached out trying to start a level headed dialogue, my hopes are very low this will happen.
    Regards
    Last edited by Mephistoe; 05-15-2020 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Punctuation

Quote Originally Posted by BCreserveMP View Post
    Good to know, thx for sharing. Not sure if I want this shotgun anymore considering such poor customer service...
    How to make a difference in fight against the communists?
    1. Vote for CPC 2. Join CCFR and CSSA (not NFA ) 3. Write letters to your Member of Parliament 4. Continue to be upstanding citizen

Quote Originally Posted by anton520b View Post
    Good to know, thx for sharing. Not sure if I want this shotgun anymore considering such poor customer service...
    Keep in mind to any Keltec you buy from them is without warranty as well.

Damn, oh well this became a no buy for me.
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... - Hosea 4:6

Quote Originally Posted by anton520b View Post
    So anyone know which shops are Vault authorized dealers to carry Keltec?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamZero View Post
    So anyone know which shops are Vault authorized dealers to carry Keltec?
    Call Vault and ask about which dealers in your area they deal with, they'll be able to answer. They did for me.

I was lucky to get ahold of someone at Vault about a week back, they were closed due to covid but he happened to pass by the office and answer the phone.
    He told me they were planning on reopening on May15, but couldnt confirm.

Send an email, leave a voice message, you'll get an answer.

North Sylva and the dealers they have sold to have stated multiple times publicly, and in this forum, that they are standing by their grey market guns. If they are turning around and not actually supporting customers, then affected grey market owners should file a complaint with the BBB, leave a negative review on Google, and try to seek some kind of store credit from the store that sold them a grey market gun.

It's definitely shady for a distributor to knowingly bring in grey market guns and sell them knowing full well that they are not covered under the official lifetime warranty. But NS is probably going to delete this thread any minute to squash any negative opinions or stories about their business practices.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast