Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Light Practical Carbine - Sticker Sale / Pre-Order

Will there be a limit on how many stickers you can buy? Also, If a guys only wants one lower and two uppers, do you have to buy two stickers, or is it one sticker no matter the order size?

Business Member SpectreBallistics's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AbHobbyist View Post
    To the SBI team

I am very much looking forward to this!!

As I did not see it covered may I ask

If you want to purchase more than one set, does one need to purchase multiple stickers?

Further your wrote:

Does this mean we are simply buying our spot in line, with no further consideration on this?

Clarification would be appreciate

Respectfully yours

AbH
    Yes you are buying your spot in line. 1 sticker = 1 receiver set. We will have a seperate sale for spare uppers.

Business Member SpectreBallistics's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rango View Post
    Will there be a limit on how many stickers you can buy? Also, If a guys only wants one lower and two uppers, do you have to buy two stickers, or is it one sticker no matter the order size?
    Buy as many as you want. Spare uppers will be available with another sticker sale.

How much is a sticker

No, we are buying SBI’s time to create and maintain a list and contact us once a receiver set is available to purchase. We don’t have to tie up a large amount of funds until a receiver is ready to ship, and SBI doesn’t have to waste time with a bunch of people who are kicking tires but aren’t ready to buy.

Should avoid the inevitable complaints associated with a preorder.

I like it. I like it a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by 700-223 View Post
    No, we are buying SBI’s time to create and maintain a list and contact us once a receiver set is available to purchase. We don’t have to tie up a large amount of funds until a receiver is ready to ship, and SBI doesn’t have to waste time with a bunch of people who are kicking tires but aren’t ready to buy.

Should avoid the inevitable complaints associated with a pre-order.
    The above is quoted for truth

Respectfully, you can interpret statements made by SBI however inaccurately as you please. However that does not change what they said

Quote Originally Posted by SpectreBallistics
    Yes you are buying your spot in line. 1 sticker = 1 receiver set. We will have a seperate sale for spare uppers.
    Further unless you work for or are affiliated with SBI and know the price of said stickers your in no position to make such a statement. So please do tell.

Those of you that have dealt with me know I conduct myself in a professional manner and do my best to contribute to the community, however I will make no apology for making sure I get the details right with a full explanation.

regards

AbH

I’m looking forward to this product!! Great news!!

Interesting

Quote Originally Posted by AbHobbyist View Post
    The above is quoted for truth

Respectfully, you can interpret statements made by SBI however inaccurately as you please. However that does not change what they said

Further unless you work for or are affiliated with SBI and know the price of said stickers your in no position to make such a statement. So please do tell.

Those of you that have dealt with me know I conduct myself in a professional manner and do my best to contribute to the community, however I will make no apology for making sure I get the details right with a full explanation.

regards

AbH
    Do you realize you quoted the Business Member account for Spectre Ballistics International? If you don't trust CGN to vet the business member accounts who they let control the business's forum, you probably shouldn't bother asking questions on here at all and just email them instead.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast