Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seniors discounts?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer handofzeus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BoogalooNib View Post
    you clearly don't know you're priorities if you're in poor health and paying to keep your brother from losing his house while still considering buying a gun. This whole post is hilarious
    I apparently not only know my priorities but manage to fulfill obligations AND buy things to put a smile on my face. Hopefully you'll understand how this can be done, when you get older.
    Canada ended when Trudeau began.

Quote Originally Posted by handofzeus View Post
    I apparently not only know my priorities but manage to fulfill obligations AND buy things to put a smile on my face. Hopefully you'll understand how this can be done, when you get older.
    Quote Originally Posted by handofzeus View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I borrowed some cash and placed an order. Just have to sell off the superfluous toys!
    Well if you gotta borrow cash for purchases than your priorities are not right. I'm 35, and I even know that not right.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

Quote Originally Posted by OkayShooter View Post
    Well if you gotta borrow cash for purchases than your priorities are not right. I'm 35, and I even know that not right.
    20% of the posts on this site are "Damn you [insert retailer here] - I just paid off my credit card when you posted this awesome deal - ordered!" - like it's something they don't do monthly...

Dude asked about a legit discount that is offered south of 49 but not north of. Who TF cares how/where he spends his money? (or whoever he borrowed it from)

Anyone buying/donating in these times is a good enough in my books. In a perfect world, the banks don't collect the interest and the government doesn't seize property, but you can't always get your way.
    Last edited by justmessing; 05-31-2020 at 02:13 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by justmessing View Post
    20% of the posts on this site are "Damn you [insert retailer here] - I just paid off my credit card when you posted this awesome deal - ordered!" - like it's something they don't do monthly...

Dude asked about a legit discount that is offered south of 49 but not north of. Who TF cares how/where he spends his money? (or whoever he borrowed it from)

Anyone buying/donating in these times is a good enough in my books. In a perfect world, the banks don't collect the interest and the government doesn't seize property, but you can't always get your way.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by gallen270 View Post
    Full price boomer
    Now, there is a classy response to a reasonable question!

Talk about grey privilege....

Why the harsh comments? When I reach the age of retirement I too would like to know this sort of things.
    It's good to have a hobby no matter the age.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodDoomguy View Post
    Why the harsh comments? When I reach the age of retirement I too would like to know this sort of things.
    It's good to have a hobby no matter the age.
    Exactly. Grey Power!
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Quote Originally Posted by justmessing View Post

Well I'm tired of these older people telling me how to spend my money. And then got this guy saying that disposable money no more, I want a discount because I'm 55. But I'm paying off my brother house. Probably smokes and drinks too, if doesn't sorry. You can afford anything, if you truly put your priorities right. Ive seen people at the food bank, New 24 of beer in the trunk and smoking cigs. Yet you cannot afford food? I quit smoking but that was 300-400$ a month, then the alcohol, another 100-200.

Yet when the advice is given to the older ones. It's OMG why the harsh comments.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

I am not a senior but I want a discounted rate just because

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast