Thread: great service

great service

hello I ordered a Remington v3 survivalist from you last week but after going to the post office to mail something the clerk who know me told me they just receive new rules for shipping firearms and it got me a little nervous to get my Remington v3 with Canada post I would like to use it before next winter lol.
    so I called your store and was transfer to Renee in shipping I explain my concern about Canada post she was very helpful give me other options for shipping and was very pleasant to talk to and she did fix my problem by shipping with another company,thank you Renee for your help,you guys rock.

Contributing Dealer Prophet River's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by docryan61 View Post
    hello I ordered a Remington v3 survivalist from you last week but after going to the post office to mail something the clerk who know me told me they just receive new rules for shipping firearms and it got me a little nervous to get my Remington v3 with Canada post I would like to use it before next winter lol.
    so I called your store and was transfer to Renee in shipping I explain my concern about Canada post she was very helpful give me other options for shipping and was very pleasant to talk to and she did fix my problem by shipping with another company,thank you Renee for your help,you guys rock.
    thank you for the order!! Hope you enjoy it!
    www.prophetriver.com
    inquiries - 780-875-0575 / info@prophetriver.com
    Prophet River Firearms
    4206 66th Ave
    Lloydminster, AB
    T9V 3S9

Bought a few things from these guys, always good on the phone.