Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Protect What's Yours AI Tactical Will Donate 20% of Sales to the Legal Battle

Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    Would the helmets be eligible for the 20%?
    If the helmets are eligible i will almost definitely get one, too bad they are out of stock on the bundle with the plate carrier 100% i would get it

Any idea when there will be more PK-06 in stock too?
    CCFR CSSA

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zKn0xvillex View Post
    If the helmets are eligible i will almost definitely get one, too bad they are out of stock on the bundle with the plate carrier 100% i would get it

Any idea when there will be more PK-06 in stock too?
    All our ballistic armor qualifies for us to donate, even helmets and if we had them plate carrier bundles. We don't have any plans to bring in any more of the PK-06 at the moment but we will look into it when things open up with quarantine.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    Would the helmets be eligible for the 20%?
    Yes we will make donations for all of our armor, helmets included.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BCreserveMP View Post
    Damn I'm already fully-kitted in hard and soft armour. If you do a fundraising sale on those stickers I'll buy some.
    We will definitely put up some stickers in the next couple days. We would be thinking of putting a pair of stickers up for 10 dollars a pair and we will donate all the profit to the CCFR. Would this price work for all of you, if not let us know what would work best.

Quote Originally Posted by AITacticalSolutions View Post
    We will definitely put up some stickers in the next couple days. We would be thinking of putting a pair of stickers up for 10 dollars a pair and we will donate all the profit to the CCFR. Would this price work for all of you, if not let us know what would work best.
    I'd pay $10-15 bucks for a pair of stickers shipped in an envelope for a CCFR donation
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    I'd pay $10-15 bucks for a pair of stickers shipped in an envelope for a CCFR donation
    +1 Yup

Picked up a Ballistic Helmet and cover yesterday, made the donation. Stickers are awesome, in both black and white.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Business Member
    The stickers will be up on our website under ballistic armor in the next fifteen minutes. We will be selling them for 10 dollars a pair with free shipping and all proceeds will be given to the ccfr unless you would like to leave a note for us to donate it to another firearms advocacy group or legal battle.

Business Member
    The link is up now. Check it out here and get yourself a pair of stickers. https://www.aitacticalsolutions.com/...t-what-s-yours

Name:  protect whats yours.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  39.3 KB

Name:  protect whats yours (White).jpg
Views: 171
Size:  44.4 KB

It's showing $18+ for shipping for me.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast