Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Protect What's Yours AI Tactical Will Donate 20% of Sales to the Legal Battle

Business Member
    Thank you for the links. We leave the option of where you would like the funds donated up to you guys, but it seems that most of you have selected the ccfr. We will send some funds to ATRS with all of your permission. The vast majority will go to the ccfr but is several hundred alright to be earmarked for ATRS.

Business Member
    Also we will be continuing the donations of 20% of our sales to the ccfr until the 24th of June. After that we will put up Tshirts and leave up the stickers, where all of the profits from those will continue going to the ccfr or other firearms groups. Thank you so much to all of you for helping us donate thousands of dollars to the fight against the OIC. We will continue doing what we can to help the cause.

Business Member
    The CCFR gave us a shout out on their facebook page for our protect whats yours campaign. Thank you to everyone who helped us contribute to the fight. Check out the post for yourself here: https://www.facebook.com/CanadianCoa...1041560276298/

Name:  CCFR Facebook.JPG
Views: 47
Size:  54.2 KB

Great work AIT, Thank you for your support and initiative on starting the campaign. And to all the great customers that purchased during that time.

HOOYAH!
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345