Dantes pull down menu

Jgoulin

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I'm wondering if it's a French to English translation issue, but I must object to the use of the word "weapon" multiple times in your website menu. Weapons of any description are prohibited by law. Intent to cause harm transforms an object into a weapon, whether it is a bat, a brick or a bagel. Or a firearm. Especially at this sensitive time, please amend.

Just checked the site and it’s written new Firearms -used firearms.
Where did you get that ?
Use the English site - there is a small tab in the right corner to switch language.
Probably your browser that translated the French page.

This is your browser automatically translating the French side of our site to English. There's an option to switch between French & English at the top right. See screenshot below. Hope this helps.
screenshot-drop-down-menu.jpg

Attachments

• screenshot-drop-down-menu.jpg
    screenshot-drop-down-menu.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 1,148
I'm wondering if it's a French to English translation issue, but I must object to the use of the word "weapon" multiple times in your website menu. Weapons of any description are prohibited by law. Intent to cause harm transforms an object into a weapon, whether it is a bat, a brick or a bagel. Or a firearm. Especially at this sensitive time, please amend.

Slow day today?

I grew up going in that store in Montreal's little Italy with my parents. They would go into the cookware and hardware section to buy pasta making equipment, sausage machines and other such items, but even as a kid, I was drawn to the hunting section. Great memories! Rudy, Aldo and all the staff there were always of great help to me.

Curious...have you made any purchases from this site sponsor?
What earns you the right to criticize their website on their own forum page and to slam a supporter of our interests?
If you don't like it, move along.

There was a time, not long ago, when there were hospitals - specialized hospitals - for whomever needed them. Over time, they've been closed, so many special patients have been left on their own, without a place to get help, or just to be, just left amongst society. Now, amid the pandemic, all they have left is an ability to rant and threaten on Facebook, and Twitter, and the like.

(That might explain this thread.)

Last edited:

I wish I had as much free time as you.

"firearm" gets me to half-mast. "weapon" gets me full-mast in excess of 4 hours, i have had to call the little blue pill hotline, they told me to buy a gun from Dante sports

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom