OD Green GSG-16s with 9 in. Barrel at Dlask Arms Corp.

Dlask Arms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Our shipment of 10x GSG-16s in OD Green have landed and are being converted as I type. Nine of them are already listed on our website for sale. If you purchase, pay for and include the necessary information when checking out (PAL# & DOB) we will ship them out tomorrow.

My first impression of the particular color of OD they used....FANTASTIC ! It really is, I think they nailed it :

OD GSG.jpg

That is one ###y-ass beer can murdering machine.:cool:

Found here on the website :

https://dlaskarms.com/product/gsg-16-o-d-green/

Attachments

• OD GSG.jpg
    OD GSG.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 3,228
Last edited:
In a joking, loving (but frustrated) way lol

Ditto. What the hell, Dlask?! No heads up for this obviously superior colour choice. If I knew about these I would have held off on the black one. OD green is my favourite color for firearms. Maybe someone will want to trade.

Rat Bastards !? Tough crowd....lol

If you guys didn't make such quality products I'd be upset right now.

Ditto. What the hell, Dlask?! No heads up for this obviously superior colour choice. If I knew about these I would have held off on the black one. OD green is my favourite color for firearms. Maybe someone will want to trade.

If you guys didn't make such quality products I'd be upset right now.

I have said it time and time again, WE HAVE NO IDEA WHEN PRODUCT WILL ARRIVE. One week will be dead quiet then the next week 6 shipments from 4 different countries all arrive at once and we cant close the safe doors !!

Sorry my delicate friends but there is no safe space here, Homey don't play that !

[Me] holy f+&k that is one sweet little badass rifle. Im gonna click this link right here and buy one asap.

... [sees price]...

... eeemmmmmm... lol.

Not hating, looks sweet. Would buy if not on budget.

[Me] holy f+&k that is one sweet little badass rifle. Im gonna click this link right here and buy one asap.

... [sees price]...

... eeemmmmmm... lol.

Not hating, looks sweet. Would buy if not on budget.

Oh, I hear that. The distributor raised prices by 5% because of the weak Cdn. Peso. Add the new barrel and adapter and all of the work to change it and test fire and that price you see is what we need to charge to make any money.

Rough times my friend. .

Back
Top Bottom