Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: OD Green GSG-16s with 9 in. Barrel at Dlask Arms Corp.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Hey Guys,

To : The 96,000,000 people that have sent emails asking when we will be getting more......we have no idea. Whenever we can get more from the distributor we will. When we do get some I will post them here asap so EVERYONE knows. Until then, please don't call or email, it just kills my time to respond to each and every email with the same answer.

Thank you
    Time for an autoresponder.

"Sorry to have to resort to this but due to a large interest in a limited edition piece, we are unable to personally respond to inquiries regarding our GSG-16 in OD Green. To ensure we can keep moving forward and keep the process streamline across all of our products, we've had to limit our ability to respond to these inquiries. We will announce availability as soon as possible but for the time being, inquiries about their status will not be answered. Thanks for the understanding and have a great day."

Or something like that.
    I like to poke holes in paper like it personally wronged me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Some will ship out early next week and the rest should be done in 1-2 weeks.
    I ask again........what about pre ordered barrels?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer randyhub's Avatar
    Thanks Leigh just love my GSG now!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Wow that looks super nice...great job
    Don't miss... I won't...

Quote Originally Posted by phillyblt View Post
    Wow that looks super nice...great job
    Thanks, yeah the short barrel just transforms the balance and overall feel, not missing the long barrel and faux suppressor at all. My kids prefer the lack of front end weight with these SBRs, my son is bigger and doesn't mind his GSG STG44 heft.
    Last edited by randyhub; 06-09-2020 at 09:14 AM.

Dlask or anyone, I got my rifle back after paying for the 9inch barrel swap but the thread adapter that was placed on it will no budge. I need to remove it to take down the rifle to add a new top rail, any suggestions?

Is it on with locktite?

Do I really need to send it back for this?
    Last edited by johnnylo; 07-26-2020 at 01:24 AM.

They use a white locktite stuff hard to apart a heat gun helped but it was really on tight. I used heat, and leather in a vise. Go slow and be careful.

I will try it with leather. No reason it needs to be on there that tight, it’s a 22......

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylo View Post
    I will try it with leather. No reason it needs to be on there that tight, it’s a 22......
    Yes there IS a reason it needs to be securely attached to the muzzle. If it spins off slowly while firing then your bullet *may not* go where you want it to....

We use a drop of Blue Loctite, that's all. As you can see there are no flats on the adapter to tighten it with a wrench. We simply clean the threads, apply the Loctite and tighten by hand. A little bit of heat from a propane torch will soften it up sufficiently to unscrew.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer J.Hancock's Avatar
    Rub ruh!! Looks an aweful lot like a liberal mp5, does it compress audio with the most bpm in the least amount of time?
    "When truth and fairness differs from what is law, better to follow truth and fairness."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345