STI / TTI Combat Master

The DVC P is now the Staccato XC...and we actually got one in the most recent shipment (headed to a customer) but more are back ordered.

staccato_xc.jpg

https://www.freedomventures.ca/products/sti-2011-staccato-xc

https://staccato2011.com/2020-product-lineup/staccato-xc/

Yeah! I'm well aware of that butI like the slide cuts on the older lineup more.

Hi,

Só for now we don’t have the DVC options available anymore? Only the Staccato? The staccato looks more tacticool but for IPSC the DVC is just perfect.

Ed

Gotcha!
Serrations and cuts on the slides are so personal. One person loves one version, another hates them. I know exactly what you mean.

They had it right with the DVC Omni. Hopefully they get out if the Staccato phase soon - they're okay but not as nice as the DVC's IMO.

Staccatos are here to stay. At SHOT I discovered that approx. 95% of STI's current staff are veterans and they see the high end tactical / carry market as their future.
The DVCs were competition oriented. (DVC from IPSC...and they actually paid a royalty to IPSC to used "DVC")
STI will likely dabble in competition in the future and they do have an overlap (I.E. the Staccato XLs) but they won't be going back to DVCs.

I'm personally really impressed by the Staccato XLs and the Staccato P - very nice guns!

Hi, Só for now we don’t have the DVC options available anymore? Only the Staccato? The staccato looks more tacticool but for IPSC the DVC is just perfect.
Ed
STI discontinued the DVC line this past January. There are still some DVCs backordered that we'll get - DVC-Ls, DVC-Os, etc. Many are presold to dealers and customers; what's left is available to order through our website.
https://www.freedomventures.ca/products/firearms-hand-guns/sti-2011™

Interested to know what peoples thoughts are on appreciation of these guns, or any collectible for that matter that was made in low numbers like the 2011 Combat Master.

They retailed for $6K CAD, and I've heard stories of them being sold on Gun Broker in the US for as much as $8K USD.

Are pieces like this considered a commodity that are destined to go up in value?

Original stated target was 250 worldwide. Not sure if they actually stuck to that quantity.
In the end, 1700 TTI Combat Masters were built.
We in Canada got 48.
At SHOT this year, I asked if they would make more for me and got an agreement but the next day all that controversy hit about Taran and STI ended the relationship.

Last edited:
Didnt know you had a Youtube channel! Awesome!
Thanks! Appreciate the kind words.
I started it for demo guns and stuff that I needed to show off any blemishes, but then realized it would be another good way to show off the various pistol models I get come through the shop for everyone.
I have to do the videos early in the morning before any noises start and I can't tell you how many times my dog has barked right in the middle of a shot.
The first thing I think of before I start the 10 retakes for each video is "Don't um or ah...don't um or ah..." and yet I still do, LOL.

STI Staccato P and Staccato XL will be coming up soon shortly followed by a whole mess of Bul Pistols.

Back
Top Bottom