Thread: CCFR donations

CGN frequent flyer

CCFR donations

Thanks for putting the ability to donate to the CCFR on online orders. And thanks for the excellent service, as it has always been.

Chris.

RG are good guys. And I think it's fantastic that 50+ retailers and orgs are uniting in this fight.
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

Just sent the CCFR a donation.
    CCFR member

CGN Regular
    I gave them 4 years of membership and $100 for the charter fight. If you’re in the fight you’ve earned my money and trust.

Keep it going brothers! We need all 2+ million of us driving forward.
    Member: CCFR, CSSA, NFA

Does anyone know a list of different lawsuits that are going on to donate to.

I'd like to donate to each. I saw a go fund me account for a lawsuit as well

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    The CCFR doesn’t have a specific fund, they’re planning to fund it out of general funds. The gofundme... well I’d be pretty skeptical as there is zero accountability. Someone could buy themselves a new car out of that money and nothing could be done. At least the orgs have a board of directors.

Quote Originally Posted by rommelrommel View Post
    The CCFR doesn’t have a specific fund, they’re planning to fund it out of general funds. The gofundme... well I’d be pretty skeptical as there is zero accountability. Someone could buy themselves a new car out of that money and nothing could be done. At least the orgs have a board of directors.
    Unless their youtube video was a lie, it seems like they have set up a trust account to ensure the donations are set aside towards the legal battle. Source: https://youtu.be/ACtMzI9Dv2M?t=141