CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: More Avail: May 21 PRE-ORDER: FX-9 FDE Semi-Auto Rifle, 9mm, 18.6 inch Barrel

All gone... bit the bullet

Does anyone know which drum mag will fit these ? I tried a Glock 43 pro.mag and it wouldnt lock in

Quote Originally Posted by vaudeville View Post
    extremely frustrating that all retailers bring such small numbers with long periods in between and you miss in buying one by hours.
    I actually spoke with Freedom Ordnance a couple days back. They are extremely surprised at the success in Canada and said they have ramped up production for us.

Quote Originally Posted by metamatt View Post
    It can be for sure, but it kinda adds some excitement to it! I don't know if 15-50 rifles is even considered "such small numbers" in the current climate, it's a fair chunk of change to risk getting stuck with.
    If you really want an FX-9 I'm sure you will find one, they have been popping up somewhat frequently
    With all the shutdowns, it's going to be a while before we see steady flow. Even Glock is unable to meet demand right now.

My Glock 17 gen 5 FDE mags are ready.

Where is my FDE Fx9... LoL

Are they going to arrive on time?

Happy Friday
    Last edited by alafly; 05-22-2020 at 03:54 PM.

CGN Regular
    Did they make in?

Quote Originally Posted by QN View Post
    Did they make in?
    I just had a facetime call with mine. They are all eating breakfast together joyfully chatting about their new homes. The excitement is high but the smell on the truck is bad. They are being shipped with scented candles destined for Ottawa and Toronto. They also believe the rug to be an informant for the RCMP and a lamp destined for Blairs office since he knocked his over in a drunken stupor.

They are hoping to land at Bullseye Monday and shipped Tuesday to their foster homes for 1 minute before all being sold to their final homes where no one knows their names where they will be enjoyed forever despite what is happening around them.
    Proud CCFR Member

Quote Originally Posted by yz295 View Post
    I just had a facetime call with mine. They are all eating breakfast together joyfully chatting about their new homes. The excitement is high but the smell on the truck is bad. They are being shipped with scented candles destined for Ottawa and Toronto. They also believe the rug to be an informant for the RCMP and a lamp destined for Blairs office since he knocked his over in a drunken stupor.

They are hoping to land at Bullseye Monday and shipped Tuesday to their foster homes for 1 minute before all being sold to their final homes where no one knows their names where they will be enjoyed forever despite what is happening around them.
    What an imagination and story telling way about this post.How long does Bullseye keep records on file so that everyone knows where abouts of non-restricted firearms?Who knows?Mike from Canmore bought mine along time ago....
    CCFR,CSSA,OFAH

Quote Originally Posted by QN View Post
    Did they make in?
    Tracking says they arrive Monday..which means Tuesday..lol
    Bullseye London
    www.BullseyeLondon.com

E-Mail Us Directly: sales@bullseyelondon.com

Follow us on Twitter @BullseyeLondon

Follow us on Instagram bullseyesuperstore

Like us on Facebook BullseyeLondon

Please sign-up for our weekly newsletter on our website.

Quote Originally Posted by bullseyesports View Post
    Tracking says they arrive Monday..which means Tuesday..lol
    If it's canadapost might not even be next week